React 1.17

hotpot said:
Did anyone else notice what looked like Hurley getting into/standing by a car on the TV when Jin when to that guy's house the first time? Or did I imagine that it was him? :thinking: Was it like one of those weird deals when Boone was at the police station and they were bringing in Sawyer when he was sitting there?
[post="1230131"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i did! although no one else i knew seen it until i told them, then they went back to watch it. he's def. there. and the korean says "big winner in los angeles"

mmkay, i liked this episode kinda. sawyer was so funny. i like how sun and jin's side of the "bloody hand scene" was revealed. and hurley, poor guy. i'd find that french woman and recharge it with her batteries :lol:

AliasFanSweden said:
Sayid... he's gorgeous.... ;)  :D

And  also a very interesting character.
[post="1232533"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I think he's an interesting character, too.

Garden State said:
i did!  although no one else i knew seen it until i told them, then they went back to watch it.  he's def. there.  and the korean says "big winner in los angeles"
[post="1233299"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Big winner, huh? Cool. Thanks for the info. :smiley: (Yeah, the police station was a more obvious cross-over. I'm still wondering how the medium found out about the flight . . .)

hotpot said:
Did anyone else notice what looked like Hurley getting into/standing by a car on the TV when Jin when to that guy's house the first time? Or did I imagine that it was him? :thinking: Was it like one of those weird deals when Boone was at the police station and they were bringing in Sawyer when he was sitting there?
[post="1230131"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, I noticed that it was Hurley. Once again they are showing that in some way that each of the castaways are connected.