Season 5 React: The Horizon

How would you rate "The Horizon"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
I wonder what some will say now about this season ... ???

I never doubted "Alias" for a minute and it proved me right last night ... what a great show ... and :tvhorror:

an freakingly awesomely unforgettable and unexpectedly wonderfully and brilliantly done episode :thud:

OMG! that was an awesome episode... i didnt even know what to do with myself when i saw Irina! And Vaughn and Sydney ^_^ oh my... Alias is back again :D I am so happy. But where even was Sydney... like in the middle of the Ocean... on a boat... with her mother? I cannot wait for the next ep!

OMG!!! Vaughn was so great. I don't want him to leave again. I kinda got the impression that Irina was behind all this because she knew Vaughns secret the whole time, so she had to of know about Prophet five.
I can't wait until feb. to find out what happens. :lol:

Now that was Alias! I would even go as far to say it was one of my favourite episodes. When I saw Irina's face I think I had a heart attack (not joking). I was off the couch so fast. I just didn't expect it. I thought my eyes might have been playing tricks on me, but no it was real...I wonder what she wants with Sydney? You never know what is going on in the mind of Irina. OO i'm just so happy about this episode. We haven't seen an episode that was this good in along time. Can't wait till the nest episode!

~Andrea :angelic:

What a super episode. Loved it. Even Derevko is back -- evil? Good? Who knows except JJ who planned the series out.
So now we'll find out some answers, but damn it's hard to wait.

:cool:

Great episode ... but I am a bit confused about the point of kidnapping Sydney. They just wanted a name on the SD-6 family tree, could they just ASK Sloan instead???

So true! or just look up the map through the CIA files....instead of stealing Vaughn's info...

What an episode. i bet anything that Sydneys mom is holding Vaughn, The doctor in the episode when he died, drugged the water. Refer to Sydney telling Michael he "passed out when she gave him the water" and Vaughn telling her he as to go. Also I cant beleive that there cancelling th e show, Maybe Jennifer wants to be with her daughter and that husband of her's :

I loved this episode. I literally have no complaints. Jack was being badass again, Renee got more screen time (awesome the way she killed those guys in Madrid), Sydney looked really good in this episode (I like her pregnant, she should have babies more often!!) despite being strapped to a chair and tortured.... and IRINA IS BACK!!!! And Prophet Five somehow ties back to SD6.

All th S/V scenes awwwww... I like the way the scenes were recreated. And I could just go on and on about the episode.

The only thing that bothered me (and that I didn't notice until my friend pointed it out) was this:

VAUGHN? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR DEAD PERSON MIND? OFFERING YOUR PREGNANT FIANCE WINE? DO YOU WANT A BABY WITH NO LIP CLEFT? DO YOU WANT A DEMENTED BABY? HAVE YOU HEARD THAT PREGNANT WOMEN SHOULD NOT DRINK ALCOHOL?
lol yeah I was wondering about that after my friend asked me about this. An oversstep on the writer's part?? Well we never see her drink the wine so... yeah.

omg i was soo dying with all the vaughn lines 'we always find each other...we will find each other'.

he soo better not be dead at the end of the series...(i cant even say that end of the series....still in denial:( )

k i didnt really understand what the crib at the end meant? is that like a hideout for syd? maybe keep her kidnapped till shes got the baby?

maybe the baby is the prophecy?

i just hope they dont rush the story just cause the series is ending...hope they carry it out really well...and fix all the loose ends.

Hey guys didn't you see her captor behind the glass was Syd's mom Irina Derevko.

I saw her- didn't anyone else???

I loved this episode. I literally have no complaints. Jack was being badass again, Renee got more screen time (awesome the way she killed those guys in Madrid), Sydney looked really good in this episode (I like her pregnant, she should have babies more often!!) despite being strapped to a chair and tortured.... and IRINA IS BACK!!!! And Prophet Five somehow ties back to SD6.

All th S/V scenes awwwww... I like the way the scenes were recreated. And I could just go on and on about the episode.

The only thing that bothered me (and that I didn't notice until my friend pointed it out) was this:
lol yeah I was wondering about that after my friend asked me about this. An oversstep on the writer's part?? Well we never see her drink the wine so... yeah.

Definitely "Alias" of old. The kitchen/running a bath scene, I don't think Sydney is pregnant at this time. She's going thru memories, starting with the proposal and going backwards to SD-6 days. The writers may not have made it clear, but BamBam has a theory (at SD-1) that the kitchen/bath is when baby Vaughn was conceived. We (the viewers) never saw the original version of this scene, so that is entirely possible, since it's obviously a time very important to Sydney.

OH MY GOD !! i just watch the epy as my frist personal Xmas gift and wow that was awesome !! i would never had imagined such an ending : spy mommy is back !! and what about the glass when syd is in the hospital room ? as i'm not completly fluent in english i'm not sure if i understood well but ... ??? she did made him drink on purpose ? does that mean he's alive ? :woot: he has to !! this epy was so great !! i hope syd is not gonna deliver on the boat !!
when is the next alias episode ? i can't wait to know what happen !! the end of the season is gonna rock !!

What exactly is Horizon and what does it have to do with Prophet 5 and SD-6??

And why does spy mommy want it??? is it all rambaldi related?? geez, i dont know about anyone else, but i am sick and tired of hearing that name...

but, i was glad that vaughnie came back, i missed my vaughnie, and how is jack gonna find her??? questions, questions....

JJ your killing us here... So, is spymommy good or bad??

when does it come back?? well, i have the other four seasons to keep me busy while i wait for alias to come back from its hiatus...

i just want to see jennifer garner back to her fighting form... i miss sydney kicking ass

that was probably the WORST ALIAS EVER!

it was so bad! it was just a poor excuse ro bring vaughn back after killing him off!
it was terriable!
they runined every great moment of syd and vaughn by making them flash backs and then modifying them!

honestly! i was not surprised with the whole irina thing! they can make her pop up only so many times until it gets old!

and then they killed off that old guy with out trying to find out why he was so important to be perserved in a box!

the only good thing in the entire episode was when they cut off that guys ear! that was probably the most unexpected thing!

that episode was totally weak!

Back