• 1 - It was bad]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

• Total voters
Things so far:

Places:
BE[R]LIN
LOS AN[G]ELES
MUNI[C]H

“Well, I trust you” – Jack
“For now, you deserve to get on with your life” – Jack
“Hey, is that a smile? It’s nice to see that again.” – Weiss

SYDNEY: All my friends are just gone.
WEISS: Not all your friends.

More quotes

“I’ll have that adjusted” – Jack

SYDNEY: Where was I buried?
JACK: You were cremated. Vaughn spread your ashes at sea.

“After you died, I used to talk to you, like you were still alive.” – Vaughn

“First, I was so in love in you, it nearly killed me. And second, that I don’t regret moving on with my life.” – Vaughn

“You ended up with a revelation you could have found in a fortune cookie.” – Jack

“Because morally questionable thing I’ve done has been to protect Sydney. You don’t have the same excuse.” – Jack

“Then you’ve just made the worst mistake of your life because I’m going to burry you.” – Jack

“If it wasn’t your body they removed from the ashes, who was it?” – Sark

This episode was great! Since this is techincally still a spoiler
<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('7e29414c85a02c7b744a55e12dcdee12')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="7e29414c85a02c7b744a55e12dcdee12" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END-->I feel sorry for Syd at the end when she was ranting about Vaughn, and then two seconds later Dixon introduces her to his wife.
"There's something you should know. I'm Michael Vaughn's wife."
"...Hello."<!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

im still watching it!
syd is in the bathroom with that ass lindsey now!!
god i hate that guy!
omg but sark!! haha he was great and i love his hair!
oh and the s/v talk well what can i say but it was touchin but i still dont know what to make of vaughn! i mean i feel his pain but why move on? and god poor syd to hear that he doesnt regret moving on. well i hope he will realize that he should have waited!
haha am at where vaughn returns to the cia and jack just ignores him!
alright well still got 20 mintues left so got dont know about the ending yet!

Existentialist said:
:lol: :lol: I love that last line of Syd's... "...hi." :laughbounce:
me too....thats so funny.....but I really like Jacks line about the revalation in a fortune cookie....I also liked Marshall's ramblings....I think he thinks the alias's are rp personas...lmao

Existentialist said:
:lol: :lol: I love that last line of Syd's... "...hi." :laughbounce:
I KNOOOOOOOOOOOW! :lol:

that was the cutest thing in the world :lol:

and gah this episode... it was good but it made me so angry :angry:

and i lvoed the bathroom scene w/ Lindsey :lol:

I love that last line of Syd's... "...hi." 

haha that was funny, OMG OMG Sark does have a dad, and Omg, syd killed the guy who trained her. WOW, this eppy was fantastic, bettter than last weeks, I think so.

wow!!! one of the best episodes in my opinion! i thought it was great! it had humour that we all love,...:this is the mens bathroom: "then who let you in" :lol:!!! i loved that line!

it had suspense and great plotlines...who would have thought syd killed sark's dad and that that would lead to sark being set free for the money he inherited?! :blink: and that guy about those last lines "you were always my favorite, you never broke?!" :blink:

and the hi...that wasnt funny...i was like OH! i knew it was her in the room though because we hadnt met her yet and as soon as syd said something about vaughn...ACK! i want to hurt lauren reed! :lol:

yeah, it was alright, but still not as great as the past two seasons.

I really liked when Syd visited Vaughn at the school though, I thought that was a really great conversation.

Jack blowing Vaughn off when he came back was great too.

I'm kind of iffy on how Lauren was introduced. I loved Sydney's reaction, but I don't know, it just really didn't work for me.

Hopefully next week will be a bit better when Sydney and Vaughn have to team up.

Sarah Vartan said:
  I love that last line of Syd's... "...hi." 

haha that was funny, OMG OMG Sark does have a dad, and Omg, syd killed the guy who trained her. WOW, this eppy was fantastic, bettter than last weeks, I think so.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for some reason... i'm beginning to think Sark is hot :lol:

i'm really glad that he's gone now 
yea me 2, only now we have 2 put up with Lauren :angry:

Man, Irina and Jack's message was soo cute. But GRRR Lena couldn't have even used her voice on a phone. AHH how am i going to leave without Lena??!? :blink:

lenkid said:
Jack blowing Vaughn off when he came back was great too.
hahaha! :lol: i loved that! i couldnt stop laughing! ^_^

what about irina?! she is alive....it made me laugh because they used the internet to talk CIA...and we all do that! :lol:!!!

Back