Season 3 Reaction to 3.11 "Full Disclosure"

What did you think of Season 3 Episode 11, "Full Disclosure"

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
I'm a little late with this comment, but I just resently saw it and I think it was a great ep. It was about time we found out what happend to Syd! :D

okay I just saw it tonight its weird but i was happy to see The Bald One which is creepy.I thought it was a great episode

absolutely love this ep mainly cos i was soo surprised about the origin of her scar. The whole stealing of her eggs to mix with dna from 500 yrs ago thing is just plain wrong and about the most dreadful thing that could happen to a woman. You are evil J.J., pure evil. But i wouldn't want it any other way. ;)

One of my favorites for season three. I never thought I would say it but here goes...I really miss Kendall this year! This ep was a lot like Q & A from season one (another favorite). It's good to have these to help clear up a lot of lose ends without dragging them out all season.

i just saw it this afternoon! :woot: and i thought it was pretty amusing :lol: ..i know..you people must think i'm mad! ....probably! :lol:

anyway, i loved to watch Sydney set her eggs on fire! :woot: pretty amazing... did Sark really thought she was going to let him fertilize HER EGGS?! :lol: ..the moron... Syd's eggs are alredy taken you FREAKING IDIOT! :lol:

and...oh! yes the cow is evil..like the un-matching hair and eye brows didn't gave it away sooner...of course she's evil! what else?! :lol:

can't wait for the next episode, so i can see the look on Vaughn's face when she tells him about sleeping with Will! i bet that's a crack! that's next episode isn't it?

Back