Season 3 Reaction to 3.11 "Full Disclosure"

What did you think of Season 3 Episode 11, "Full Disclosure"

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
Great episode. Season 3 of Alias is definately better than season 3 of 24.

If Cole and Lauren are in liege with one another then why did they argue with one another at the prison over Sydney's torture. And Cole was the one who checked on Lauren's wound at the CIA. They were alone there too.

Not sure if this was mentioned but I am not too certain that Sark and Lauren are working together. I was watching episode 307 Prelude again and saw that Sark and Lauren met for the first time. Lauren was investigating the murder of Lazarey at the time but she hit a deadend. Sark ambushed her in the parking lot with a gun pointed at her. He gave her some photographs and told her that the killer was Julia Torne and then said Torne was really Sydney in disguised. That's how Syd was captured and sent to the prison. Watch that episode again people.

If Syd is going to erase her memory to protect her love ones, why only erase the last two years? Why not erase her whole life. Because erasing only 2 years and going back to being sydney, you know she is going to try to find out about what happened to her. That contradicts her whole plan. She should know that. And thus that's what been happening this whole season so far..LIke kendall says she is where she didn't wanted to be but here she is chasing after the covenant. But I understand if she had erased all her memory then there will be no drama and *gasp* no more Alias.

So at one point Syd was a quadruple agent. ~shudders~

If Cole and Lauren are in liege with one another then why did they argue with one another at the prison over Sydney's torture. And Cole was the one who checked on Lauren's wound at the CIA. They were alone there too.

It wasn´t Cole, it was Lindsey. Mckennas Cole is the guy that was an old SD6 agent and tried to destroy SD6 in season 1.

I´m curious to why Syd would send the key to Sloane if she didn´t want to remember where the cube was. Either she didn´t send the key or she wasn´t telling the truth to Kendall for some reason.. Any ideas?

You´re right, Sark and Lauren did meet earlier and it didn´t seem like they knew eachother at that time, it coud be that Lauren didn´t know about Syd being Lazareys supposed killer, but if she had been working with Sark and the Covenant at that time why would he threaten her with blowing up her car if she got outoff it within 30 min. Unless it was because they thought they might be watched.. It sure does raise a lot of questions.

Marshall47 said:
It was soo good!!  But I havent seen it yet.  Lol  It airs in 23 min here

McCennis Cole Is the head of the Covanate!  We never knew what orginization infiltrated SD-6 and now we know.  I checked his voice with "The box" and it was the same.  heck one I thought it was him the voice was definately
OMG i noticed that too and i was gonna post it but my computer broke. :angry: but i am now at school talking finals and doing everything i am not supposed to do. :rolleyes: after the epi aired i checked that voice and it is definitly McCennis Cole. his voice is so weird. and so reckonizable.

did u see the previews for next week? wonder what Vaughn needs to tell Syd...

O.k last this ep was brilliant really well scripted ect , BUT what happened between Syd getting her memories removed and waking up in Hong Kong what was it that possesed her to ring Kendel. by the way i just loved it when Syd said to Oleg i'm sydney Bristow you ugly bastard

jems said:
verdantheart said:
Azalea said:
verdantheart said:
lisabristow said:
Poor sweet naive Vaughn.
:o_O:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Feel like throwing something? ;)
No, just throwing up.
:lol:
you guys are cracking me up!! LOL!!! get on with ur column VH! and leave the vaughnster alone!!!!!! LMAO!! :lol:
This is not an accurate description of Mr Vaughn. And besides, how can I simultaneously "get on with my column" and "leave the Vaughnster alone"? It's impossible! The column will be up shortly.
:lol:

I loved it!! We finally found out how evil Lauren is. And Kendall was back I could have fliped! I wasn't a big fan of him before, but I sure love him now!

GoodVsEvil said:
Do you think Lauren is actually Julia Thorne? And Is Dr Oleg brainwashind Syd say you have 2 brothers Daniel and Tom. Could Danny Hecht be Lauren I/2 brother?

Originally posted by carrie the drunken slayer:
[QB]

i could have just hallucinated this, but i could swear i heard the brainwasher say that julia's whole family died in a fire.[/QB]

Yes but that was Dr. Olegs version of Julia Thorne, it could have been Lauren/Julia cover story{Wait I'm confuzzling myself...} Okay Lauren is actually Julia Thorne, who was converted by the Convenant but, to infiltrate her into the NSC her new Identity is Lauren Reed. Julia joined the Convenant to extract revenge upon the people who killed her last remaining 1/2 brother Daniel Hecht, Tommy died of a childhood illness that Danny had gone into the medical field to try to find a cure for. There Danny met Sydney, Sydney told Danny who she worked for. SD6 had Danny killed, Julia/Lauren found out about it and wants to extract revenge against Syd whom she blames for Dannys murder.
She doesn't want anyone to know she as Julia Thorne was related to Danny so the cover story is her family died in a fire, and to make sure Sydney is out of the way until she has done all the work the Covenat wants done as Lauren Reed, she tells them to turn Syd bad using her given name..'Julia Thorne' since if anyone looked into her she would have a back story.
Not caring how many bad things Syd had to do as 'Julia Thorne' because when 'Lauren'was done doing the Covenants bidding her ultimate endgame is to murder Sydney after killing Vaughn in front of her and telling Sydthat she is Dannys sister and how does it feel to have someone you love murdered?
This is my speculation....

I think that is an excellent theory and just might be what happens. But how did Lauren find out about the Covenant? Even the CIA didn't know much about it I thought?

People, people, how can Cole have been there, huh?????

I want to know how the HECK he escape from the CIA when they are suppose to have him in custody??? AND if it's him, I want an explanation of;
who, what where, when, why and how!!!!!!!!!!

Can somebody explain???? :blink: :thinking:

Full Disclosure was awesome!

OK question, do you think they burned all the eggs? What if they kept another vial some where else? Then the kid would be concieved anyway! That would be wierd! But you would think that Sark would be smart enough to not put everything in one place at one time. I don't know. I hope she got them all because it would be wierd to have Syd be the mother of a clone. :blink: (Sorry I talk fast when I'm hyper)

Lauren is evil!! Yay!

What was with the wierd look in between Syd and Vaughn before they left for the mission?

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Yep we are all really happy that Lauren is evil. That means that our favorite couple can finally get together. Sydney and Vaughn all the way baby!</span>

Hi I am new here

I have been watching Alias from the beginning and think that it is one of the best scripted show on television.

After watching Full Disclosure I was so glad that they answer so many questions, but I was even more happy that it left me with even more questions. One thing that stands out in my mind was the fact that Will was able to contact Lazarey, if he could contact him it meant that he had to have known him before Sydney disappeared, but the way Kendall told it was that he did not start working with the CIA until Sydney saved his life. So my questions is How did Will know about Lazarey. Another question wasn't St. Petersburg where Mckenas Cole (Quentin Tarantino) captured and tortured, could it be that he was actually forming the Convenant? I don't these are just some of the questions that popped into my mind after watching this episode and then rewatching S1 and S2 (thank you god for DVD's) All I can say is that I love the twists and turns that JJ creates. It is a joy to watch a show that require a little bit of thinking. :D

omg just pre-ordered my copy of alias for PS2.

ANYWAYS< AMAZING EPISODE>>

MY prediction: (highlight)
Sark and Lauren are sibs...yes blonde hair accent.... and lauren was hired to date vaughn so that sydney would not want to date vaughn anymore, cuz sark likes her(eww (n) ) and lauren is no good, evil girl, she bad...lol she is trying to get secret from vaughn about syd and the cia!!!

what do yall think?

Back