Remember When

Here's an update!! R&R!

Chapter 14
“Hey, Josh,” she managed to say between sobs.

“Sydney, what’s wrong?” he asked and pulled her into his arms, and she didn’t stop him. She just wanted to be with someone that she knew wouldn’t ask her too many questions or be wanting to say ‘I told you so.’ That’s why she came to Josh.

“This boy…Danny. He’s a junior. He took me to the dance last week and left me,” she said before tears started to again well up in her eyes.

Josh didn’t interrupt. His expression showed that he was listening and his worried eyes told her that he cared.

“Michael told me not to, but….I just didn’t listen.”

“He told you not to what?” Josh asked, somewhat confused.

“He said that it wasn’t a good idea. He said that he….that he didn’t want Danny to….hurt me,” she said barely whispering her last few words. “But I didn’t listen. I ignored that, and I found out the hard way.”

Josh now understood why she had come to him. She couldn’t have possibly gone to Michael. He knew too much already. Josh and Sydney had known each other just as long as Sydney and Michael had. Josh’s dad and Sydney’s father worked together. They didn’t know what their dads really did, at least Sydney didn’t.

“Michael even told me that he and Julian saw Danny at a party with the girl…..Lauren.” She stopped to wipe the tears off her face. They were still standing in the threshold of the front door, with his arms around her.

“I refused to believe it. I was so stupid. Today….I….I heard them…kissing….in the side hall.”

“Did you look to make sure?” he asked, trying to help.

She looked down. “I didn’t need to look.”

After that, she closed her eyes and cried. He led her inside and they sat on the couch together for who knows how long, and all the while, Josh held her, just trying to make her feel better. They eventually fell asleep. Josh woke up to the sound of the phone and saw that it was two o’clock in the morning.

He thought to himself, Who the hell would be calling me now?

He answered it. “Who the hell is this?” he asked.

----------------------------------------------
How was it?? Please R&R!!!
:smiley:

:eek: your mean!! lol it wasn't Vaughn....but at least can the person on the phone be Vaughn?? Pretty pretty please? :angelic: :smiley:

YAY and i'm glad that your writing a sequel!! :woot: hehe

thanks for the pm and please update soon!!

Lianne 🦋

OMG!! First off, GREAT update!! But......EVIL CLIFFY!!
“Hey, Josh,” she managed to say between sobs.
:( Josh? Where's Vaughn? lol hehe

“Sydney, what’s wrong?” he asked and pulled her into his arms, and she didn’t stop him. She just wanted to be with someone that she knew wouldn’t ask her too many questions or be wanting to say ‘I told you so.’ That’s why she came to Josh.
Nooo! It's supposed to be VAUGHN's arms that she's in!! lol

Josh’s dad and Sydney’s father worked together. They didn’t know what their dads really did, at least Sydney didn’t.
Does Josh know what they do?? :eek: :confused:

After that, she closed her eyes and cried. He led her inside and they sat on the couch together for who knows how long, and all the while, Josh held her, just trying to make her feel better. They eventually fell asleep. Josh woke up to the sound of the phone and saw that it was two o’clock in the morning.
Ok, what is going on here?! She needs to be at Vaughn's house!! lol

He answered it. “Who the hell is this?” he asked.
WHO IS IT?! :eek: Vaughn? Please be Vaughn! :woot:

What is oging to happen between Sydneya nd Josh? I need to know!! lol PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update VERY VERY soon!!!!

xoxo
Liz :smiley:

Syd_Vaughn 4ver said:
YAY and i'm glad that your writing a sequel!!  :woot: hehe
One or two more chapters and an epilogue. Then the sequel :smiley: hehe

iheartsark said:
What is going to happen between Sydney and Josh? I need to know!! lol PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update VERY VERY soon!!!!
hehe :smiley: I could post some spoilers.....and I'll update either tonight or tomorrow :smiley:

Aww... how sweet... I like Josh. He seems really nice. Wonder what will happen between Sydney and Vaughn now... thanks for the PM. update soon..

((Sweet Dreams))

sure! :smiley:

PM List
Sydney Bristow 2300844
Alias Fan Gillian
spy41
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
sexcivaughan14
cute_as_candy
oooRevesDouxooo
vartan-lova
iheartsark