Remember When

One or two more chapters after this one :smiley: Please R&R!!

Chapter 15
“Hey. Josh?” he asked in an urgent tone.

“Yea. It’s me. Who’s this?”

“It’s Mike.”

“Oh, hey.”

“Do you know where Sydney is?”

“Uh…yea. She’s in my living room,” he said, glancing over at her sleeping. “Why?”

“Oh. Well, she ran out of school today before lunch. I’m not completely sure why, but I have an idea.”

“She came to my house around twelve. She told me about what happened, but just parts of it.”

“What did she say?”

“That you warned her about Danny, she hadn’t listened, and then she heard him kissing some girl in the side hall at school---uh, I think her name was Lauren or something.”

“I was hoping that she’d believe me before she found out for herself. I guess not.”

“She came to my house in tears, and she only stopped crying to tell me about what happened. Then she started to cry again and fell asleep later on. Then I just woke up. I think she’s still asleep.” he said seeing that she was still sleeping.

“Ok, well I’ll come pick her up.”

“No, that’s ok. She can stay here tonight. She’s already asleep and tomorrow’s Saturday.”

“No, really it’s fine. I’ll be there in five minutes,” he answered and hung up, rushing to his car.

“Ok?” was all Josh said into the phone even though no one was listening.

Michael got in his car and drove quickly to Josh’s. IN the meantime, Josh had woken up Sydney. He was going to tell her what was going one, but she still didn’t feel like doing anything.

She just kissed him. She didn’t want to deal with Michael right now. All she wanted was to be right here, not worrying about anything.

To her surprise, he didn’t pull away or try to stop her. They sat on the couch kissing, when Michael came and knocked on the door. Josh pulled away to answer it.

Sydney gave him a pleading look to ask him not to answer it, but that didn’t help her any, because after waiting a few minutes, Michael let himself in, losing his patience. He was shocked when he saw Josh and Sydney kissing.

Sydney heard the door open and turned around quickly only to see Michael’s angry face. He wasn’t about to leave her there, but he didn’t know what to do.

Sydney looked back and forth from Michael to Josh, and after a long minute that seemed like hours, she got up and walked out the door murmuring her quite goodbyes to Josh as she left.

“I just can’t believe you….” Michael said to josh before leaving and not waiting for a reply.

Josh didn’t even bother to answer. He knew nothing would help.
------------------
:thinking: Sooo.....what did you think?? :angelic:
PLEASE R&R!!! :D :smiley: ;) ^_^

Yea, sorry, I just realized it wasn't as long as I thought it was, but--don't worry! I'm updating again today!!! ;) :smiley:

PM List
Sydney Bristow 2300844
Alias Fan Gillian
spy41
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
sexcivaughan14
cute_as_candy
oooRevesDouxooo
vartan-lova
iheartsark
mikey_obsessed
frangipani
KoalaMV
aussie_chic

OK, I've written the last part of thsi fic. I havnt; posted it yet though. Well yea. So, I'll post it either tonight ro tomorrow depending on how many people respond to the chpater I posted earlier today.

GREAT UPDATE! But I need to know what happens!!!! lol, I'm totally addicted to your fic :smiley: hehe :woot: PLEASE update again soon!!!

“Ok, well I’ll come pick her up.”

“No, that’s ok. She can stay here tonight. She’s already asleep and tomorrow’s Saturday.”

“No, really it’s fine. I’ll be there in five minutes,” he answered and hung up, rushing to his car.

“Ok?” was all Josh said into the phone even though no one was listening.
Ooooohh! Is Vaughny jealous?? lol He's so worried about her. It's sweet.

She just kissed him. She didn’t want to deal with Michael right now. All she wanted was to be right here, not worrying about anything.
WHY DID SHE KISS HIM?!?!?! WHY?! lol

To her surprise, he didn’t pull away or try to stop her. They sat on the couch kissing, when Michael came and knocked on the door. Josh pulled away to answer it.
No!! Go answer it! Stop kissing her! lol

Sydney gave him a pleading look to ask him not to answer it, but that didn’t help her any, because after waiting a few minutes, Michael let himself in, losing his patience. He was shocked when he saw Josh and Sydney kissing.

Sydney heard the door open and turned around quickly only to see Michael’s angry face. He wasn’t about to leave her there, but he didn’t know what to do.
Poor Vaughn :(

Thanks for the PM and update again VERY SOON!!!!

xoxo
Liz :throb:

:eek: :jawdrop: Noooo!! SHE KISSED JOSH!?!?! :confused: argh!! Lol

aww Vaughn's gonna be all jealous and sad!! :( lol

thanks for the pm and more soon please!!!!!! (y)

Ok. Here's the last part of the story. I hope you like it :smiley: I'm starting the sequel, and hopefully, I'll post some of it tonight. :smiley: The topic is in the Romance Forum though. It's called The Two of Us.
Please R&R!!

Chapter 16
After driving about half way back home without saying anything to each other, Michael broke the awkward silence.

“Sydney, I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry. You didn’t do anything,” she said without any expression.

He pulled over. “Syd—I wish you hadn’t had to find him.”

“Who? Danny? Yea, well me too, but it did. There’s nothing we can do about it.”

He was speechless.

“Can you please drive me home now? I would have been fine with Josh, but since you insisted on taking me home, could you at least do that?”

“Josh?”

“Yea, Josh. You know what Michael? I’m tired of you disapproving of my friends! I don’t see what’s so bad about me being at Josh’s house!”

“You kissed him, Syd!”

“So?! I don’t criticize you whenever you kiss someone! Do I?!”

“What were you doing, Syd? You don’t even know what you were doing!”

“Yes I do!” After she said that, she knew that she was lying. She stopped yelling and calmed down. “Just take me home.”

“Syd---”

“No.”

“I’m sorry about everything that’s happening right now, but you need to know that I’m here for you. I don’t know why you don’t understand that, but you need to.”

“I went to Josh’s house for a reason!”

“Oh, yea? What’s that?!”

“At least he doesn’t criticize me and say ‘I told you so’!”

“I don’t do that!”

“You don’t do that?! Are you serious?! What are you doing now?!”

He didn’t say anything.

“Let’s just go home.”

Without saying anything, he turned on the car and drove home.

As soon as the car stopped, she got out. She was close to tears.

Michael followed her. “Sydney—wait.”

She turned around and faced him. “What?!”

“I just wanted to…”

“What? Say ‘I told you so.’ ‘Danny really was a jerk,’ or something else like that, because you know, I already---“

He cut her off. “Sydney! Just….stop.”

She stopped and tears started to fall. She was quiet.

“I…I love you. I can never get you out of my mind. You’re more than just my neighbor or my friends, you’re so much more than that, and I love you. I always will.”

She could not believe how happy she was. At first she thought she was dreaming but then when they both turned in towards each other and kissed she knew that she was definitely not dreaming.

She pulled away after a few minutes. “I love you too.”

They smiled and continued to kiss. After what seemed like hours Michael pulled away reluctantly.

“Good night, Syd. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Good night.” She paused. “I love you,” she said with a smile.

“I love you too,” he said and smiled back.

They turned in opposite directions and each walked back to their own house as happy as they had been in a long time.

Sydney’s POV
I walked into my house as happy as I ever had been in my life. I went upstairs to shower and then I went to bed. As usual, my dad wasn’t home, but that’s ok. Tonight made up for all those times that he hadn’t been there.

I went to sleep with Michael in my head and in my dreams. I had finally gotten what I wanted after 14 years.

Michael loves me, I love him. We love each other…

Michael’s POV
As I walked inside, I was so incredibly happy. I had told Sydney how I felt and I had gotten quite a nice reaction.

I went to sleep that night with only Sydney in my mind. I dreamed about her all night long. I was so happy with everything.

I love Sydney and she loves me. I can’t wait until tomorrow…

Epilogue
The next morning, Danny showed up at Sydney’s door with flowers and chocolates once again, and she broke up with him, throwing the gifts right back at him. After that, he kept his distance. He is now without a girlfriend and Lauren is dating some senior who is failing all his classes.

Sydney and Michael stayed together through high school. The year that Michael graduated was especially hard on Sydney. He went to UCLA by choice so that he could still see Sydney.

Three years later, Sydney graduated and went to UCLA as well. Shortly after that, Michael proposed to her and she accepted. They moved into a house together and are planning on marrying next June.
---------------
Yep. That's it, so I hope you liked it! :smiley:

Here's the link to the sequel:
The Two of Us
Please read it!! :smiley:

:happydance: YAY!! a happy ending!!

“I…I love you. I can never get you out of my mind. You’re more than just my neighbor or my friends, you’re so much more than that, and I love you. I always will.”

:woot: :love: AWWW he loves her! ^_^ it's just so sweet!!

She could not believe how happy she was. At first she thought she was dreaming but then when they both turned in towards each other and kissed she knew that she was definitely not dreaming.

She pulled away after a few minutes. “I love you too.”

💘

The next morning, Danny showed up at Sydney’s door with flowers and chocolates once again, and she broke up with him, throwing the gifts right back at him.

📅 haha she threw the gift at him! lol he deserved it!! 🍅

Thanks for the pm and i can't wait to read the sequel!! :mixed:

Lianne :hug:

Back