Season 3 resurrection

which do you think will be "resurrected"

• Rambaldi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a Past dead character (Danny,Francie,Emily,etc.)

• Sydney's memory

• nothing, they're just trying to lead us on

• Total voters
like i've said before if it is rambaldi - im going to FLIP OUT cuz that would suck :mad:

I think its gonna be like a past character but i dont know who - for a while i thought it was gonna be Bill Vaughn but im not so sure now - although i hope it is. It could very well be Alison/FauxFrancie oh! but it it was the REAL Francie that would be cool too! :smiley:

I don't think it will be Rambaldi, or Syd's memory, and I'm not sure about a past character, so I'm not going to vote yet.
I'm thinking that maybe it is something completely unrelated to any of these topics, but I'm yet to think of anything interesting. :smiley:

I think it is kind of going to be Rambaldi, but not him, just his ultimate work...which my guess is something to do with immortality. So maybe he does still exist but does not really get resurrected?! :blink: Who knows. I would love it though if it was Bill Vaughn!! :D I cannot believe we still have 12 days to wait!! (n) :angry: Oh well.

You should have put some more options on this poll, like...

The Works of Rambaldi
Irina's absence (played by Lena "I don't want to be on Alias cuz I don't have time to be on 1 episode" Olin).
Vaughn's dad Bill Vaughn.
Steven Haladki (just kidding!).

I have a feeling it's Rambaldi. I mean, he dedicated his life to find ways of being immortal. With all of his creations, he has to have found some way of resurrecting himself. I don't know what to think of it though if it actually happens. Ugh, the thought of that being the cliffhanger and me constantly thinking about it all summer makes me anxious and annoyed already!

its not her memory for shure..cuz they already did that

i dont think its any of the minor characters..its been done

rambaldi?...shoot man now that is tooooo weird

i think its something we have no idea about..something new...

Back