• I'll get on if my friends do....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll get on anyways tho I'm still freaked

• I'll only get on ones that DON'T go upside down

• I'll only get on ones that do go upside down

• I HAFTA RIDE THE SCARIEST ROLLER COASTER EVER!

• Total voters
Hmm... I have a friend working at cedar point this summer.

I hate rides that go upside down, and i won't go on them anymore. I'm not scared of them or anything, really. It's just that I'm short, so there's a lot of space between my shoulder and the harness... which means that when we go upside down, i'm actually moving around quite a bit. And it hurts. So... no upside down rides.

I LUV ROLLER COASTERS!!!!!!!!! im a coaster fanatic lol there so much fun i wanna go ride the scariest one out there but i haven't found that yet :blink:

I love roller coasters, along with anything else that will make me sick!!! I live in Ohio and I didn't get to go on Millenium force last time i was at six flags cause the line was somewhere around six miles long and the stupid parents refused to wait for me (mutters under breath).
I'm going to Universal next week. What's the best coaster there?

Patomac said:
I love roller coasters, along with anything else that will make me sick!!! I live in Ohio and I didn't get to go on Millenium force last time i was at six flags cause the line was somewhere around six miles long and the stupid parents refused to wait for me (mutters under breath).
I'm going to Universal next week. What's the best coaster there?
uh, where about in OHIO?

Yeehaw!!! Bringem on!!! I road one of those 100km/h ones 11 times, and then my mom said she wanted to leave, but I woulda ridden it more!!!

Wanna go on California Screamin' again. It was at Disney, and it was one of the coolest rollercoasters I've ever ridden!!! I recomend it to all 'coaster lovers.

I love rollercoasters, but they make me sick, kind of like scary movies. I had several opportunities to ride one, but I've only been on a rollercoaster a few times because I'm too scared to go on :lol:
I do enjoy them though. It's getting on it that's the problem.

Back