Season 3 Sark

aaaaaaaawwwwww dude!!!! in black with no hair?!!??!!??! i nearly died!!!!! hes so hot!!! and im not ususally a hardcore sark fan but dayum!!!! hotness!!!

U LIKE HIS NEW HAIR CUT?! lol i miss old sark actually to think about it he looks like this guy that i know from church.......

Sorry but his hair was sooooooo much better in Season 2 than it is now. Don't get me wrong, he's still hot! He just had better hair before.

i absolutely agree with you!! i looks soooo hot! I actually think he looks better with the new haircut, i makes him even badder(if that's even a word)..his old haircut looked like preppy and a "good guy"

*and in the episode i loved how he stopped the exchange guy from walking any further cause it could have killed him. Cause the covenant thought it was tricked by having the nsc come in and if the agent started running, the covenant would probably have started shooting and may have killed him.

Sark is always hot!!! But I did like the change-up in his hair style. Although i like season 2's hair better, but i don't like it when he lets it get too long then it just looks funny. So if you've seen the promo pics for season 3 of Sark with hair, that's how i like it.

*and in the episode i loved how he stopped the exchange guy from walking any further cause it could have killed him. Cause the covenant thought it was tricked by having the nsc come in and if the agent started running, the covenant would probably have started shooting and may have killed him.

yeah Sark always does things like that. he has had so many chances to kill people but he doesn't, which just shows that he really is a nice guy. LOL

poor sarkie, who gave him the crew cut. bring back old sarkie! but casual works for sarkie. ;)

I completely agree, sark was beyond hot and I think it was absolutly hilarious that he started laughing at syd, I so didn't see that coming but I loved it.

Back