Season 5 SARK!

Yea! I can't wait for Sark to come back! I've been having withdrawls! I can't wait to see him escape from Vaughn and Syd's custody! Well, I'm assuming he escapes. Isn't he supposed to be in 8 episodes this season?

okay dokey, lets take a look at these pics

>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

damn, still loading

>
>>
>>>
>>
>

BINGO, there up.......KEWLIES!!!!!! looks like they're going to use him as bait

I think sark is one of those people where you despise him when he's around but miss him when he's gone

syd88 said:
I think sark is one of those people where you despise him when he's around but miss him when he's gone
[post="1199210"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sorry, I don't despise him even when he's around. I love it when he's on.

I hope that Sark's in for 8 episodes. Even though I don't like him, I just miss how Alias used to be. I'm hoping that if Sark comes back Alias will start being normal again.

spygal87 said:
I hope that Sark's in for 8 episodes.  Even though I don't like him, I just miss how Alias used to be. I'm hoping that if Sark comes back Alias will start being normal again.
[post="1201940"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm hoping that, if Alias continues next season, JJ will find a way to keep Sark around. That's mainly why he's not in it a lot this season. He couldn't think of a legit reason to keep him as a regular. Maybe another evil group will rise and Sark will be the front man. I'm enjoying S4, but I think Alias is better when there's a enemy their fighting against like the Alliance/Sloane or the Covenant. They don't seem to be fighting anyone right now.

Yay!!! I was having a hard time getting use to the "bad guy of the week" thing. Yay he's recovered from the torture Vaughn did! :D Well, at least he looks like he did.

Back