Season 3 Sark

ooooo ya sark was HOTT!! hes reallly reallly cute!! and i knew he was hott with his new hair cut b 4 everyone else when i saw the cast at the abc primetime premire weekend. he was looking SOOOO cute with his regular clothes and his hair. i got SOOOO close to him and david anders is just REALLY REALLY cute!! his skin is really goood and i LOVE his smile!! it was soooooooo cute!! you guys are seriously DON'T know how cute he REALLY is!!! hehehehee you just wanna spend all day with him. he seems like a total kewl fun guy that REALLY cute!!

~lauren vartan
ps (MICHAEL VAUGHN WILL ALWAYS ROCK THOUGH HE IS NUMBER 1 AND SARK/DAVID IS NUMBER 2!! my loyalty to vaughn has NOT changed in anyway shape or form!!) hehe

I've always thought his looks (cute, sexy babyface) along with his psychopathic nature and deft ability to switch loyalties at any point to save his own skin was a great combination. Remember the people he casually gunned down in his first appearance on the show? I think he's too bad to get hot and bothered over, but he's a very intriguing character.

*drool* Ya, Sark was GORGEOUS in this epi...I mean...I thought I wouldn't like his hair-cut, and I might like it better when it was longer[it's a very close call] but OW! what with his sexy pants/shirt he looked wonderful.

Does anyone know where you can get good Sark screen captures for this episode? I've been looking everywhere!

*cackles* Oh yes, my little Sarkney'lings...our chances of world domination are growing....:devil:

im not much of a sark fan, but he really looked hot on this episode
in black, casual,no hair,
sooo hot!!

OMG yes...Sark has always been really hot but now he's just hotter!!! I keep hoping the writers will write in some juicy sarkney stuff but I keep getting dissapointed.... :(

well sark always looks hot... I loved him with longer hair, but he seemed like a good guy (as someone said) with long hair... *I loved that hair*.... his hair now just looks like a badass. anywho he is so cute and hot... I miss the old doo though.

*drools*

Back