Sarkney Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...I the unskilled, am reaching out for assistance. I woould like a new AV and banner. I know that I want my AV to be animated with a bunch of different Sark pics and for it say...Every Good Girl wants a Bad Boy. Then I'd like Sark's lady on it too.

I'd also like something similar for my banner with the words Every Good Girl wants a Bad Boy. Then I'd like Sark's lady and Sarkeny on it.

Can someone please help out the challenged?! *wink, wink...come on Les!! :lol:*

ergg.. :thinking: I would Heath, but I still hafta do Aims' (though since she's going away i could put that off to do yours lol)... give me a bit of time and I'll see what I can cook up... ^_^

Hey, can anyone please make me a Sarkney, or maybe just a Sark, sig. I'll give you the links to the pics if you want me to. I want a quote or something on the sig too, but I don't know what. Can someone please help me out? Thanks!

Going thru my avs and realized I hadn't posted this! :doh: What was I thinking? :lol: I actually like this one... Wicked fun to make, playing around with b/w contrast! :love:

bangbangav.gif

Leslie said:
Going thru my avs and realized I hadn't posted this! :doh: What was I thinking? :lol: I actually like this one... Wicked fun to make, playing around with b/w contrast! :love:

bangbangav.gif

[post="943484"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Snagging for my avatar at Mad-Love. Is that okay? :blush:

hey.

can someone make me a sarkney wallpaper using the lyrics for 'someday we'll know' by mandy moore and jonathen forman?

i'll send you the lyrics if you want.

amisha
xxx

A Dark Turn said:
Snagging for my avatar at Mad-Love.  Is that okay?  :blush:
[post="944376"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You betcha! :smiley: Glad you like it. :D

P.S. To all people desiring a Sarkney av or sig: right now I am working on two sigs (one for Dita and one for Heather) and an av (for Heather), so I can't take any more requests right now (not to mention I am still trying to finish my fic for the challenge). I promise as soon as I am done with the stuff I have already promised people, I will "re-open the shop," so to speak. ^_^

P.S.S. Karen ROCKS at Sarkney fanart. *hint* *hint*

Okies, Dita, I finished your sig (finally lol :rolleyes: :lol:smiley:. Hope you like! I'm not in total love with it, but I *tried*... I did try. :D

ditasig.gif

I love it Les...I think it rocks..:rockon:

Oooo wait, your done with Dita's....does that mean that....I'm next!! :woot:!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back