Sarkney Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww...Ethan.....I think I commented on it in the wallpaper thread...but it's great! The more Sarkney.....the better!!!! :woot: I've been trying to do something with the Taken pics...but haven't gotten the time -_-

and the sig is uber-cool dude!! :cool:

hahah....dunno if and when I'll ever make it :lol: School's starting soon :(

ETA: you didn't give it time to breathe :lol:

alias1164 said:
Nice! Would you like to tell me how? Because I'm watching a movie right now, but I don't know how.
[post="977858"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Okay, sorry if this comes a little late but how you make screen caps in powerDVD is easy. you just watch a movie and press the 'C' button. then it should say 'capture'. But it'll probably save it as a .BMP and that takes up a lotta space and I changed it to .JPG because it doesn't take as much space.

to change that press CTRL+C --> player settings --> (push) advanced --> snapshot --> (there is) capture to file --> C:\Documents and Settings\(YOUR NAME AND STUFF)\My Documents\My Pictures\PDVD_.jpg (INSTEAD OF .BMP) --> then just push ok

I think that's rather easy, but I learn computer stuff easily. :lol: But I hope it helped.

I did a new Wallpaper, and wanted to post it here. :blush: I also posted it on SD-1.

font is Dear joe. and screen caps I made. :D Program i used was the GIMP. :smiley: And the lyric is from 'Everything You Want' with Vertical Horizon from the CD 'everything you want'. I'm obssesed with that CD. :D

sarkney_sparkly.jpg

Hope you like it. ^_^

~Crimson Snow

I made this today and I hoep you like it.

each stripe was it's own layer. so i could put something behind one and over another. that pic had 29 layers. 11 of them are txt layers. 1 is background and one is the border. one is this transparent lavender-ish color. some of the stripes are under it and some are over it

font: TopSecret and Parseltounge

pics: screen caps i made of the counteragent

lyric: 'caught in the moment' with Sugababes from the CD 'Three'

The first four lines don't quite fit, but the other ones fitted kinda to that episode even though she did it to save Vaughn.

pinkandpurple.jpg

~Crimson Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back