Sarkney Art [2]

You did? It wasn't animated or anything but I liked that too. I suppose I should have given it a chance. I'll put it back till I come up with a new one.

dude..Karen....your sig is so cute

:blush: Aww...thank you!

I suppose I'll put this stupid thing up, cuz no one else has put anything up. Not my best, but I got to play around with a lot of brushes! :lol:

:woot: :jawdrop: BEAUTIFUL, Karen!!!

ETA: Just found a "new" (i.e. it's been around for a while but I never knew! :lol:smiley: source for hi-res Sark screencaps! :woot: Some of you may already know of it, but I just found it... I'm totally ransacking it tonight when I get the chance. ;) It's www.davidanders.net. Yay!

WOAH! Karen!!! :thud: That is so goooood! Love the coloring and everythign!!! :jawdrop:

cooool Les! Thanks for the link...I think I've been there once or twice before...but I'm not sure...I'll check it out ;)

I made this wp for my sarkney called High School. the text is from ch.10, that i haven't actually posted yet, but am just waiting for my beta to send back. :D

the manip is by nenril. I just made the red stuff over it and the stuff around it.

fonts: french script mt, Mechanical fun, Shanghai and Scriptina.

nenril_2_b.jpg

hope ya like. :D

~crimson snow

Nice Dru! I still love that manip. :D
Just found a "new" (i.e. it's been around for a while but I never knew! ) source for hi-res Sark screencaps!  Some of you may already know of it, but I just found it... I'm totally ransacking it tonight when I get the chance.  It's www.davidanders.net. Yay!
Those pics are awesome! They actually have good caps of The Solution!!! :woot:

OK don't kill me :blush: *ducks* but Karen I hafta once again ask you where you got something coz basically I want to copy you forever and ever. :lol: LOL No actually I neeeeeed good "ornament" brushes and love the one you used in the above WP. Where'd ya get it? :hide:

No double or triple posting. Use "Edit" to add things...

As for Power DVD, I'm not sure... I haven't tried making caps yet. Check Thread 1. I think we talked about it there near the end of the thread...

OK don't kill me  *ducks* but Karen I hafta once again ask you where you got something coz basically I want to copy you forever and ever.  LOL No actually I neeeeeed good "ornament" brushes and love the one you used in the above WP. Where'd ya get it?

Lol! Don't hestitate to ask. I'm always asking you! ;) You're the pro. Ok, I just downloaded a bunch of them at AvH, and don't ask me which ones cuz I downloaded like all of them. I know one set has the flowers everyone uses. But if you're looking for the little thingy under the Sark and Sydney, it was in the Witchery set. They're all awesome though.

Ooh damn. :hmm: I have Elements, so I don't think those brushes work! :( Waaah! But thanks. ;) You're (as always!) the bestest. :D

Back