Sark's Assassins

can i join? i would love to be in this club! i've always love/hated him since he's such a bad bad boy! ;) and it'll be soo nice to see him again this season!

Count me in too!! He really has the best accent. I put the DVD on repeat all the time just to listen to his voce :love:

when i first saw sark in s1 i thought "just another bad guy" but as the season continued i feel in love with this bad assasain. At the end of s1 will was kidnapped. i luv will but i also felt like rooting for sark. Conclusion: Sark is not your regualr bad guy. He is a hot, bad a** assasian that we wish we knew more about and love!
Add me to the list please! i gonna hunt down anyone who says sark is anything but a hottie! :D

Haha :D You got it! :smiley:

And Heath, don't feel bad. I've only been able to keep up coz I get notification of replies here. ^_^

I thought that I had already joined, but I haven't. So sign me up! I still think that Rendezvous is my favorite episode ever because of the ending scene (that pic on the first page reminded me). No one pulls a trigger like Sark! I'd like to see him shoot Vaughn when's not wearing his Kevlar. *rubs hands together* hehehe :sniper:

*gsp* I forgot taht I'm a Sark's Assasin. I came here cause I clicked on the uber inviting link on Les' sig :lol:

RedSiren20 said:
What other reasons are there to watch Alias except for the talented Mr. Sark?  :D
[post="1248762"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well, there are plenty of other reasons, but he's the best one!!

Back