Schools Out

I am so happy because today was the last day of school. I don't have any more homework for 3 months.

When do all of you get out of school?

Ay. Our last day of school is June 13. O.o Terrible, isn't it? Actually, my last day is the 11th, because the last 2 days are exam days, and I don't have to take exams! :D ::throws confetti::
But I'm so ready to be out. I had my last Pre-Calculus test today, and Tuestday is a test over WWII in AP American History. Ach. I can't study anymore...

u all stink.. i get out the 21st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u stink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRHGGGGGG

i finished mid may! exam leave and all, but the rest of my school is there until end of....... wait 4 it....... JULY! how bad is that!

i get out on june 20. i dont wanna get out of school..........cuz then i hafta go to my dads house and i dont wanna! that means NO AA! how awful is that? i dont know how i will live! and...........im not allowed to watch reruns of alias on sundays. ill probably write like 3 books.

::stands up and cheers:: Hurray! I'm finally finished with school today. I went out with a bunch of my friends after b/c we were so excited.....and as of right now, I did pretty well on my exams (especially math, 97!, who knows how....but except for chem....I'm thinking I got a C at the highest!)

may 23 was my last day of school. i was sooooooo happy!!!! i graduated middle school and it was so much fun but i was also kinda sad as i was goin to my bus on the last day..

AliasHombre said:
may 23!!! tahts early. You must start early too
yea but im actually kinda glad cuz id rather get outta school early and go back early too. cuz at the end of the summer i kinda get sick of being lazy n i jus feel like doin something productive and im glad that we get to school early.(of course thats prob for only the first day which is prob gonna be our only day of not doin any work for a long itme.)

My school got out on May 29th, but if a student has 3 or less absences, they can get out on the 27th and not take FINALS! if you do, its extra credit! I think its a really good system, and more schools should do it because if you don't gyp, (or at least gyp three or less times! lol :smiley:) you get out early!

Back