"Scrubs" dvd set?

Andy_dj

Cadet
Anyone know if there are plans to have a dvd set of "Scrubs"? It seems every other show gets one and I think it's time to put out a "Scrubs" one! Its been around for 4 seasons and meanwhile "The Apprentice" already has one and it hasn't even done 2 :lol:.

They must. I think I heard something along the lines of them waiting for a couple more seasons before starting to put the first seasons on DVD.

Andy said:
No way!! That's awesome!!! Finally, Scrubs get's the dvd treatment it deserves :smiley:
[post="1183080"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

They had problems with the executives or something about putting it out...that's why it's taken so long.

I can't wait though...it's about time!

Coming out a week later in Australia which is even greater news for us down here. Only got into it recently so I might have to get Season 1 considering it's under 50 bucks! :D

We got them too, and tried not to watch the whole thing too quickly, but we blazed through them.

Does anyone know when Season 2 will be released?

aliasfanjay said:
Season 2 is due out here in Australia in September so its gotta be out over there before we get it!
[post="1410036"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Seriously?!

I hadn't heard a release date yet...and can't find one.

I hope it's soon though!

I looked into this and it looks like Australia will be getting this before the US at this stage. No release date has been set for the US as yet, but BV have stated a September 21 release date for Season 2 in Australia. :D

Back