Searching For Truth

:o_O: <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>okey so i'm officially insane!</span> :happydance:

been reading your american princess (excellent fic btw) and found this through that one.

and i just read this entire story, started last night and fell asleep on my keyboard at 4:30 in the morning :asleep: woke up after 7pm today and now its after 2:30am haha :lol:

anywayz.. awesome fic i looooved it so much!! :jump:

“Hullo Sam, my name is Sebastian.” Sydney said in the best crab impersonation voice she could muster. “Please stop crying.”
Syd continued to dance the crab around and Sam stopped crying. Sydney placed the toy on Sam’s belly and began to sing, “Under the sea, under the sea, darlin’ its better, down where its wetter, take it from me…” Just then Sam made a noise that sounded much like a giggle.
“Oh my, did you just laugh? Are you laughing at me?” Sydney said in a pouty Sebastian voice. Sam laughed again.

i think this is my absolut favorite moment in the fic! i have a 2 year old here that loves the song Under the Sea so much and she can almost sing that whole song :rolleyes: all though not the english version but 'Havet är Djupt' (the sea is deep) ^_^

“A one year old does not need a pony Michael.”

haha i just loved this .. :D haha so great!

:cry: :thinking: :eyebrow: :cry: 🇳🇴 (n) :shock: :cry: :what: :thinking: :cry: 🇳🇴

i was a little scared there for a while when i actually thought you killed off vaughn in that awful plane crash 😌

On September 20th the next year with her loving husband by her side Sydney gave birth to their second daughter, Melina Charlotte Vaughn.

aw and they had another baby! 👶 and Melina is such a beautiful name :love: but Charlotte? UGH thats my middle name too :blink: poor baby! :console: haha

aw and i just loved Eric and Nadia all through the fic and im so glad she ended up with him instead of that stupid Julian.. and so cute with little Dylan :smiley: :throb:

:angry: and dr Reed.. :o_O: really thought she would screw things up for them.. glad no big problems were caused coz of her..

cant wait to start reading the sequals but i think i'm gonna wait for a while before i start reading them, cause im now 1.5 day behind with my normal life :thinking: haha

well im off to work in less than 5 hours so i really need to get some sleep but, wow youre the best Janet.. just... WOW :winner:

:smiley: keep up the <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>excellent </span> work<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'> !</span>

Ok I now I'm late reading this but I loved it now on to the next in the series

Misty

P.S. Please PM me when you start something new. I would love to read & review it & not wait till a year later to say I liked it :P

thanks for the great stories this is my third so far I think

Ok, that was one of the FUNNIEST stories i have ever read.
And LONGEST.
and BESTEST.
yeah, its not a word, so?
Eric, Nadia, Sam... sooo cute and sooo priceless!
i would quote like every line, but you dont know how many times i've just burst out laughing from a simple one liner in this fic. Totally Awesome.
now, if you will excuse me, I am off to read the sequel...

Wow. I read this at your site, Random, and decided I would post a response/review thing here. :smiley: This was an awesome fic and I seriously didn't want to leave the computer to go baby-sit. So I finished it in two days and just finished Why Me? this morning. This fic made me laugh so hard, my sister was like what are you laughing at and i'd be like nothing. Truly an awesome fic and I liked it a lot.

-erin :smiley:

Hey...this fic...is just WOW.... I love this fic...very interesting plot....hmm...you're a great writer...I read this fic in one day because it was soooo...interesting...from 6.40am to 10.35pm...no kidding...it was too interesting to stop reading... ;) ^_^
Favourite moments :smiley: :
Eric telling 'I love you' to Vaughn after Vaughn's supposed "death"
^AWWW...it was so touching..even though its kinda unmanly....

Sam finding Syd and Vaughn naked and then asking Vaughn if he had clothes...and when she could not wear clothes and sleep...Vaughn replying 35...
^That was sooo...awkward and hilarious at the same time....I was kinda laughing my head off at that moment...

Sad moments :( :
Vaughn's "death"
^I found it hard to talk...i was sooo...sad....whawhawha...

I think all in all it's just cool!Wonderful fic...keep up the good work...
I think the best fics I've read soo far are (in no order of merit):
Joe's Bar & Grill (y)
Searching For Truth (y)
American Princess (y)

C ya then! :cool:
Forever and ever an aliasaddict (esp.s/v)

First I have to say this is one of the best stories that I have read, it is simply beautiful. This story took me forever to read, but it was well worth the time. Thank you for writing it. :grinning: :love:

Back