Season 7

Ditto. I'm dying here, I really wanna know how the hell they're gonna deal with Luke and Lor. Its slowly gonna kill me.

You're so right about Lauren too, she's amazing at expressing her characters through her expressions and her manerisms. She's so talented... she better win an Emmy this year, along with Jen. If Lauren can take out Best Actress in a Comedy, and Jen gets Best Actress in a Drama, I'll be sooo happy.

When do the nominations come out? Does anyone know?

I was watching some clips from the red carpet part of the emmys from last year or when ever and they were saying how it's a shame that the gilmore girls never gets nominated because they're on the wb and the station is like teen-friendly or some felgercarb like that. So i guess it doesn't really have much to do with how great the performances are it has to do with what channel they're on.

I'm still not sure if i want to be spoiler free for season 7 or not yet... on one hand the anticipation is killing me but on the other hand i don't want to spoil it all again like i did with most of the second half of season 6.

OMG I forgot about that! I loooove that site, its like my bible :whistle:
But she does make it obvious when she has spoilers, so I just won't read it :lol:

I have no idea, but I do know that the Season 6 DVD's get released on the 19th of September!! I sooo can't wait.

I was actually thinking about the S7 premiere... and I'm totally psyched to see it. The premiere's in the past have always been SO GOOD, that I really wanna see this one, the first without Amy and Dan :cry:

I'm sorry, but i just can't bring myself to like them as a couple... i guess they're growing on me slightly but most of the time they just annoy me.

I liked them in season 5 kindda with the whole life and death thing coz seriously, that was cool! However i don't really like how Rory acts since she's been with him, she's just so different.

YAY, thanks for posting Sammie... I thought Nat and I were the only ones that were eagerly anticipating season 7 :angelic:

I'm not really a Rogan shipper, but I can appreciate them as a couple. I like Logan, I mean he's smart and cute and stuff, but like Nat, I think Rory has completely changed since she began dating him.

I like season 3 Rory the best, and season 4 too... 5 and 6 we're a bit weird, and season 1 she was too timid for me :P

I concur!! :lol:

I think a lot of people are still peeved off with the season 6 final or even season 6 as a whole, it's a bit disapointing actually that people are considering giving up on the show. I have one thing to say to these people: GET OVER IT!

Who cares that season 6 was different to the other seasons, no season of gilmore gilrs is the same and that's what we love about it. The characters are growing and the relationships are developing, i love being able to see that side of it all. The scenes with Lorelai in season 6 were fantastic, i've never felt so connected with any other character before and i wouldn't give all that up just because i'm getting antsy waiting for Luke and Lorelai to get married. The story line has brought out a whole different side to both characters that is both fasinating and enriching to watch.

Ok, rant over for now... :smiley:

Ok, that's totally what I wanted to say, but Nat seems to have a way with words so her version is better!

Dear god yes, I concur :lol:

That was perfectly said! I loved Lor this season. As far as I'm concerned, even if the script is felgercarb she is amazing coz you can tell what she's thinking purely by the look in her eyes, and her facial expressions. As soon as she found out about April, she changed. She became more sceptical, she shut down. She was no longer the Lorelai that shoved things in you're face and made you talk about them, she curled up and hid in her shell.

To make matters worse, Rory wasn't around anymore to help her see perspective and give her a second opinion on the situation. I mean I can count the number of times Rory went to Stars Hollow in Season 6 on one hand, and that's just wrong and should never happen. So if there's one thing that annoyed me about season 6, it was that Rory was never around.

I think April was a good thing. She made Lorelai realise that she had to sorta grow as a person and step up the plate if she wanted to be with Luke. Her character developed more this season, than any other season. It was amazing to watch.

Kudos to Lauren Graham - may she FINALLY win an Emmy!!

OK, tonight is clearly one for ranting... :P

Hahaha same here.

Sometimes, I just need to get it all out. Ranting is sooo good for that.

If I didn't rant, I'd be socking rude customers at work... not only would that be counter productive, but I'd also lose my job. This way, my job is safe and the only people I'm upsetting are those that loved season 6 to death. I'm not worried about that tho... I honestly don't think there are many people that do, and if there are, they're on the other side of the planet... unless they wanna fly to Tasmania to 'talk' to me?!

Ha ha... Lucy, read what you wrote :smiley:

I don't think people from the other side of the planet even realise that there's more than one city than Sydney :lol: Sorry still a little bitter about Sydney from alias going to Sydney (the city) AGAIN! Ok, last time it wasn't the actually city but it was the same frikin state, i mean come on!!!

What? She's never been to Sydney before. They've only ever been to Australia once and that was to Mackay!!

I'm confused :confused:

:rotflmao: I thought it was AWESOME that she was in Sydney... even if it was the ABC building on the Disney lot that she jumped off, it was still cool that the harbour bridge and opera house were in the background. Even cooler, is that I'm gonna be in Sydney in less than a month. I'm gonna try and find a building that is roughly in the same place as where it looked like she was and take a photo :lol:

Back