Season 5 Season Finale...

Ok as much as I wish and want Irina to be alive, I reallllllllly do. But after the way Jack reacted when he put that gun to Sloane's head she's dead at least far as he knows. And he is Jack so hed know. (n)

i read in other spoilers and they all said "irina drevko returns from the dead"

and then another spoiler on spoilerfix said that jack killed her but yet he didnt(whatever the hell that means?) so most likly what there doin is she will be alive and well see her alive but to there gonna show her death in flashbacks probly to catch us up and everything plus im really lookin forward to the moment where jack acually puts a bullet in her head.

I just read that Lena Olin is gonna be in the finale episode of Alias season 4. The episodes name is "Before the flood" AKA "Search and rescue:Part 2". I checked it out from the internet movie database and under her guest star section you can see the alias S4 finale epi. Also someone has posted the news here. Is it really true???? Are we really seein Lena 1 last time? :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
I'm sooooo excited!!!!!

This information can already be found in the spoiler section. Since finding out that she is coming back, there has been more info that has come out about her appearance on the show.

Just because the spoiler said that they show flashbacks to Irina's death does not mean that she is truly dead. I really don't believe that J.J. will make it so her character is dead still, after all, think about how he worked so hard to get Lena Olin to return to the show, so I definately believe that they won't keep the character dead. Howeaver, I do think that it would be stupid to do some sort of weird reincarnation. Its probably the rambaldi fluid that makes her alive again if Jack did indeed kill her, which I speculate. Not that he didn't try, just if he succeeded.

You guys......this should totally be in the spoiler thread! If I knew how to close and move it I would. There are many of our friends here at AA that want to experience this in total oblivion! I was one of them! (n) What's done is done, but can someone please move this before the surprise is ruined for the few of them that still do not know!? ^_^

simplyken2005 said:
I think she is coming back as the other sister. Sloane and Jack mentioned they were searching for a third Derevko sister.
[post="1310441"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The third Derevko sister, Elena, is Nadia's caretaker Sophia (Sonia Braga), and Irina returns to stop Elena from starting the Rimbaldi endgame.

Yah, I agree with freelancer7.
I mean, I already knew, but there are some other people who might want to stay spolier-free.
Thanks.
PS. I reported it to the mod so they can move it.

OMG!!!!! Did everyone read the knews on here? She'll be in even 2 episodes and Irina is still alive. Either Jack is not telling everything or he even doesn't know that she's alive. lena is not back for only the flashbacks. SHE'S ALIVE!! It's positive. :woot: :woot: I AM SOO EXCITED.

I found out about the news just now :P

Jinnie said:
Jinnie is me. :smiley:
[post="1311278"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Are there any spoilers about this Jacquelyn character that Sloane mentioned? I can't find anything about it that is not just speculation.

maybe this "Jacqueline" character is something JJ is working on ... and most probably willbe shown in the next season ... :thinking:

SpyDude said:
I just read that Lena Olin is gonna be in the finale episode of Alias season 4. The episodes name is "Before the flood" AKA "Search and rescue:Part 2". I checked it out from the internet movie database and under her guest star section you can see the alias S4 finale epi. Also someone has posted the news here. Is it really true???? Are we really seein Lena 1 last time? :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
I'm sooooo excited!!!!!
[post="1309966"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

just wondering if u rember what the web site for the database was??? thank either way

My freind is goin 2 b sooo mad. I wish they would have brought her back. they are always bringing back pople who u don't care about and then one of the people who wnt 2 c u can't ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Back