Season 5 Season Finale...

"Episode 4.21: Search and Rescue
Airdate: May 18, 2005 at 10:01 p.m.

* 04/21 - Upon discovering that Irina Derevko (Lena Olin) is alive, Sydney, Jack and Nadia set out to find her in order to thwart Elena Derevko’s (Sonia Braga, “American Family,” “Kiss of the Spider Woman”) deadly Rambaldi endgame. Meanwhile, Dixon’s condition takes a turn for the worse. Angela Bassett guest stars as Hayden Chase. Source: ABC

Episode 4.22: Before the Flood (Season finale)
Airdate: May 25, 2005 at 10 p.m.

* 04/21 - Sydney, Jack, Irina (Lena Olin), Vaughn and Nadia are the last hope to save the world from the catastrophic effects of the Rambaldi endgame -- put into action by Elena Derevko (Sonia Braga, “American Family,” “Kiss of the Spider Woman”). Meanwhile, the Rambaldi prophecy surrounding Sydney and Nadia comes one step closer to reality, Sloane’s true allegiances are realized, and Vaughn asks Sydney a momentous question. Source: ABC
* 04/20 - One scene will take place in an embassy. Source: SpoilerFix.com
* 04/19 - Lena Olin is back. The return of Syd's (Jennifer Garner) duplicitous mama, supposedly killed by Syd's dad (Victor Garber), will be addressed. "You will see her 'death' in flashbacks," says creator J.J. Abrams. Also look for Syd to be taxed with the mission of "preventing Armageddon," Abrams says. "It's a very big story. It's like the X Games version of Alias. I hope we pull it off." Source: TV Guide (paper version) (Thanks long_lost_bristow at Alias Media for the tip.) "

-SpoilerFix.com

Well, there you have it! I'm so psyched :smiley:

vaughnlover22 said:
I think she really is dead. They probably had to kill her off because they knew this was going to be the last time they would get her back on the show. This was J.J.'s way of sorta ending the characters story on the show. He probably didn't want any lose ends.  -_-
[post="1307794"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i hope she's not dead...i love her interaction with syd & the unraveling tale of her marriage to jack after the "mirage" episode. makes me love him so much more!! jack i love youuuuuuuuuu. victor garber rocked! :blush:

I think it's pretty clear that Irina is alive and they're not gonna just show us the flashback of her death. The episode description says:

"Sydney, Jack, IRINA (Lena Olin), Vaughn and Nadia ARE THE LAST HOPE TO SAVE THE WORLD from the catastrophic effects of the Rambaldi endgame -- put into action by Elena Derevko."
That means that Irina is alive. Hopefully Lena Olin will be guest-starring in season 5.

Alias_Gay said:
she is definitely not only back for flashbacks ... can't be ... :(

why would they wanna pay her all this money for her to be in a flashback story, which we know will end in her "death" :thud:
[post="1307752"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

im with ya. the show hasn't been as great you have to admit since her mum left. atleast i think so. her mom was so freakin cool. gorgeous for her age,kick ass, and she doesn't need anyone (thats what i get from her attitude) i read some spoilers that the 2nd to last episode shes comming back i hope so.... (n)

SpyDude said:
I wish that Irina would become the head of APO!!!! ^_^
[post="1330579"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Wow! That would be great! I'd love so! If Sloane could get that job Irina too!!!! :lol:

I found a GUHREEAATTT spoiler site but 'ob course!' i cant remember the html address. I read that Syd's mum will be back in the 2nd to last episode and in the season finale Syd, her mom, and her dad are on a mission together, and that Vaughn asks Syd to marry him in the finale. I Can't WAITT. Last weeks episode was real good but it would've been better if Syd's act (as her mom) lasted longer. I'm on the edge of my seat wanting to know what's guna happen..... ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING THATS CONCRETE. POST PLEASE!!! ;)

oyyy veyyy! i can't wait to see the whole proposal thing, it should be awesome!!! probably emotional *writes down "get a tissue box for the finale"* :lol:

DON'T FREAK OUT GUYS!!!!! IRINA IS ALIVE!!!!!! I read in the May 15-21 issue of T.V. Guide that she is alive. It said: "In the May 18 episode, Sydney and Co. discover that Irina is being held by her power-hungry sister Elena..." Yes, it's true. IRINA IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alias06 said:
As spoiler hounds, we all should know/believe that Irina (Sydney's good/kinda evil mom) will be back. With much effort from the fans and the show's executives she has agreed to come back....BUT....not as an ALIVE CHARACTER! Personally, I thought she was alive this whole time and 'Jack/Sloane/Other people who are up to trouble' have been trying to cover up that she is truelly alive...that is what Kristen from E! has lead us to believe. No longer true....here is the proof......   

TV Guide with Kiefer Sutherland on the cover:

Lena Olin is back. The return of Syd's (Jennifer Garner) duplicitous mama, supposedly killed by Syd's dad (Victor Garber), will be addressed. "You will see her 'death' in flashbacks," says creator J.J. Abrams. Also look for Syd to be taxed with the mission of "preventing Armageddon," Abrams says. "It's a very big story. It's like the X Games version of Alias. I hope we pull it off."

I am shocked..she is not alive...  :thinking: ...hmmm....what do yall think.....
[post="1307544"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hold on just read a spoiler at the official website and at the end of the last ep of s4 irina is amounst those who jump from a plane

aliasairanna said:
im with ya. the show hasn't been as great you have to admit since her mum left. atleast i think so. her mom was so freakin cool. gorgeous for her age,kick ass, and she doesn't need anyone (thats what i get from her attitude) i read some spoilers that the 2nd to last episode shes comming back i hope so.... (n)
[post="1333238"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Im with you on that Irina was cool in fact so cool that i splashed out on the season 2 dvd's i heard she isnt in seson 3 so im not bothered but i will be buying the last ep of season 4 yep syd's mom was brilliant................ was it just me or did yoiu all notice the excellent chemistry between jack/vic and irina/lena.....brilliant or what............... im thinking of doing a fan fic...........

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Dude, we were like all right!! I was right about the proposal and finding Syd's mom and how the last episode they're on a mission together. and also they showed Irina's death scence...but it wasn't her! When her and Nadia were looking for her mom, did anyone notice they played when they saw her mum in slow-mo. I was sooo happy. I was hoping that wasn't the double and the real mom was killed. (hopefully no future surprises) When her mom and Nadia finally 'met', like her mom knew who she was, i was so happy too. I have a BADDDD feeling that her mom isn't going to stick around too long in the 5th season. I mean, if it was this hard for J.J. to get her back what makes you think she wants to be on it forever. I have a feeling she has missed it tho. It seems that way. Anyone know anything about the Season Finale???

w.b. :D

AmandaC said:
Im with you on that Irina was cool in fact so cool that i splashed out on the season 2 dvd's i heard she isnt in seson 3 so im not bothered but i will be buying the last ep of season 4 yep syd's mom was brilliant................ was it just me or did yoiu all notice the excellent chemistry between jack/vic and irina/lena.....brilliant or what............... im thinking of doing a fan fic...........
[post="1349094"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i HONESTLY just started watching ALIAS last summer. i started renting the first season. then for christmas i got the 2nd season. when i saw the cliffhanger at the end i asked my grandmom( who also loves the show) for the 3rd season. i was pretty dissapointed when her mom wasn't in it but... then i watched the 4th season on the air. i'm buying the first season at the end of the year. and when the 4th season comes out i MIGHT buy it but iuno bc it wasnt as great as i hoped but it just got REEEEAAAl good lst wednesday so who knows...how old are you im 14 and will be 15 in november..

p.s. whats a 'fan fic?'

nadia gets infected and syd has to kill her.

what is it with every year a new female actress comes on and leaves that very same year?

should be cool though, seeing nadia going "postal" (out of the mouths of Marshalls).

Supposedly Lena is willing to come back in Season 5, not as a regular, but as a guest.

I really hope tht Irina stys 4 a while and dosen't betray nayone becyz it would be really sad :( if tht happened. I think she will be in a couple of episodes next season but I don't think she will b a regualr.
I haven't heard 2 much about the finale. i think it is tryin 2 b kept a secret. You can barely get information out of like any resources. Tht must mean soemthing big is goin 2 happen and they don't want us 2 know ooooooo interestin very interestin :cool:

hmm Nadia gets 'infected'
cool... anyone saw the special clip form aol?
the crowd of people almost looked like Zombies.
Hehe Nadia gets turned into a Zombie!!!

im just kiddin its kinda sad poor syd

Back