Season 5 Season Finale...

aliasairanna said:
p.s. whats a 'fan fic?'
[post="1349595"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Arianna: A fan fic is a fictional story written by a fan of a TV show, movie, or even celebrity. Here at AA, people write stories based on the characters of Alias. There are romance fan fics, action/adventure, comedy...why not read some of mine? *hint hint...my sig* ;) :angelic:

undercover_spy said:
I haven't heard 2 much about the finale. i think it is tryin 2 b kept a secret. You can barely get information out of like any resources. Tht must mean soemthing big is goin 2 happen and they don't want us 2 know ooooooo interestin very interestin :cool:
[post="1349807"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Undercover_Spy: Oh, there's pleeenty of information. Just gotta know the right places to look....:D

spy_youngster said:
hmm Nadia gets 'infected'
cool... anyone saw the special clip form aol?
the crowd of people almost looked like Zombies.
Hehe Nadia gets turned into a Zombie!!!

im just kiddin its kinda sad poor syd
[post="1350119"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yea I saw the aol promo that's how I found out about Nadia. But apparently in the finale we find answers to questions even from the first season. I hope we find out what the hell PROJECT SAB 47 is already! WE STILL haven't found anything out about that! We know those documents had more to do with syd than irina! They said on the cover: Project SAB 47. Project Subject: Sydney A. Bristow. Project Initiated: April 17, 1974 (Syd's b-day). Project Manager: Jack Bristow.

okay. oh my gawd!!! the season finale. jaw dropper. i can not believe irina left again but i knew in my heart she was gonna. you can read my past posts. it was really upsetting watching her walk away into the city. i DOUBT she'll come back. what would the story be? its so confusing if she comes back and leaves and back and leaves (not that im complaining id love her to stay. you all should know that haha) WTF was up with the ending..vaughn...secrets.. CARCRASH?! you're telling me i have to wait another year to undersand this?! arggg. i dont think i can ill go crazy over the summer. haha. i think we all will. anyone know anything about season 5?

Does anyone know if they are going to replay the season finally or any epidsode, because they are repeating lost and really want them to start replaying them

oscarmeyer said:
Does anyone know if they are going to replay the season finally or any epidsode, because they are repeating lost and really want them to start replaying them
[post="1366541"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I don't think so....from what I hear, Alias doesn't do well as repeats so they don't air them. Good news though: in the fall TNT will air past seasons episodes. This is particularly great news for all of us too cheap to buy the DVDs *raises hand* :P
~Lauren

HELL YA..but actually im gettin the SEASON ONE for my graduation (8th grade) gift..lol then i only need the 4th wen its available... ;)

^^ Now Lauren, let's think about what we just said LOL. Irina Derevko (well known terrorist) who left u when u were six years and artificially devolped a family so she could use ur father! Poor Syd (n) I love Irina though, she's the collest!

~Andrea :smiley:

Back