season two UK

Hey. Great news. Channel four said that theyd show it less than two months after the last episode so that means it will start in January which is wicked cus we normally have to wait so much longer. Now that friends has finished this is one of their biggest shows. There keeping it on Mondays at 9 on E4 and the same on T4. By the way, how bad is the show cut on t4. Its terrible.

yay all happy now *dances* thanks for making my day/wee/month/life... :redhair: I cant wait longer than 2 months for a new installment of adam. :P

ok there was a break half way through season 1 in the uk, but season 1 has ended now, with the wedding, season 2 starts in january. hope it clears it up, meanwhile i get to watch my dvds staring at adam, 22 hours of him... :love:

i reely need those dvds. the ties that bind... the last one in series 1 made me cry so much, its so depressing. but i need to watch the whole series agaaaaaaain :smiley: Seth :throb: hehe
looking forward to january then! 🦋 xxx

i cried when i watched the finale - even though i had already seen it (i cried the first time too)

it was really sad. i really wana go out and buy the box set but i need to save the money for alias convention ahhh!! mmm ill have to wait till my birthday in april and hope i get it hehe xxx

watched the finale again yesterday and omg, i've seen it 12 times and i end up crying each time, well teary.
but iheard season 2 is so much better than 1, if that is possible , so cant wait

Yay for us, I don't like the finale, the first time I watched it I was like drowing in the flood of my tears! :cry: it was not funny, cannot wait till the whole Theresa/Ryan thing ends!

the finale is soooooo sad :(
cant wait till season 2..... guna be GREAT :D hehe
but i dont have E4 so will have to wait bout a week longer..... cant wait for it tho. i neeeed the season 1 dvds still! wen i had money and was guna get them they had sold out.... so i spent the money nd now have none..... yes CLAP CLAP lol xxx

Cant wait for this to come back on. Ive heard some very interesting thinhs are gonna happen this season. I need my Seth back. I cried so much at the finale. Does anyone else watch One tree hill. I think its just as good as the OC but alas, as usual for me, none of my mates watch it.

Back