• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
i was freaking out. during the Sydney Freplica fight i was totally hyperventalating and lost feeling in my arms and legs and face, then i finally started to calm down and the whole "you've been missing for 2 years, i'm married, we thought you were dead" thing gets sprung on me. i spent the next 30 minutes sitting on the couch with my brain turned on high speed trying to figure it all out. but it was fun in one of those oh-my-gosh-i'm-gonna-throw-up-i'm-so-freaked kind of ways.
:clover: :ninja:

yea i tried to go to sleep right after the finale cause i had to get up really really early the next mornin, talk about tryin to do the impossible

i acted like an insane person!! i was hopping around the room screaming"NO NO NO NO NO,etc!" my friend and i were watching the show together and we both were crying and screming "this CAN'T HAPPEN!"
i was emotionally unstable, days/weeks afterward my dad would come home from work and ask how my day was and i break out "who cares what my day was like, what really matters is what happened to syd during those 2 years!!!"

now that i wrote this down, i realize i am really frightening!! :lol:

i live in england too!! SUCKS YEAH!! Only wen it cums to alias!!! ne 1 i talk to gets p***ed of too!!! [/quote]
Trust me, i have no one to talk too! N i dont know lots of Alias fan none of my mates watch it! Ive convinced a couple of m8s to start watchin it when season 2 starts on local tv coz then i have someone to chat to! And dont we have to wait foreva for alias to air in the UK! it takes the pi**!

i ran into my friends room and screamed NOOOOOOO then collapsed on the floor in anger and disgust...then i went and watched it over and over and over.

omg this was the bigest surprise ever.... i just sat there i wanted to cry....how could jj make syd and the vaughnster break up so soon????from the viewers point of view the ep ruined my life....but kudos to the writers bc i never saw this one coming and that is what i love so much about alias...cliffhangers...can we say "Mom?" season one's cliffhanger was going to be hard to follow but ands down this one surpassed all expectations :blush:

I YELLED AT THE TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE SPENT THE PAST 2 WEEKS SAYING " I CAN'T BELIEVE HE GOT MARRIED"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

i just sat there, my mouth half way open, for about thirty minutes, then i started panicking and thats when i first came to this site :D if i didnt come here, i dont know what i would have done ^_^

LDaphen said:
omg this was the bigest surprise ever.... i just sat there i wanted to cry....how could jj make syd and the vaughnster break up so soon????from the viewers point of view the ep ruined my life....but kudos to the writers bc i never saw this one coming and that is what i love so much about alias...cliffhangers...can we say "Mom?" season one's cliffhanger was going to be hard to follow but ands down this one surpassed all expectations :blush:
yea thats exactly how i feel. i can usually predict whats gonna happen on a show, at least a little anyhow, and i never ever saw that one coming

Lets see.....I sat there with my mouth open then my eyes started to water then I started screaming at the tv "NOOOOOOOO!!!! VAUUUUGHN!!! NOOOO!!!!!!" then there was some "WTF! WTF! WTF! WTF!!" Yea there was a bit of cursing on my part. lol I was screaming and going nuts. I think it was Syd's reaction and facial expresions that really got to me. That just goes to show what a great actress she is.
Michael too, his face and how he couldnt get out what he wanted to say just aaaah drove me nuts. :(

Well, after running around the house like a maniac for 2 hrs, trying to keep my dad awake, and waking up everyone in my household who was trying to sleep, when Syd woke up in hong kong i was like talking and confused, and then when Vaughnster told her she was missin for 2 yrs and he had that ring on, I was like shaking and i couldn't breathe. hehe i got 2 hrs of sleep that night, and my parents were mad @ me cuz i stayed up so late but it was WELL worth it!

Back