• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
JJ is really something else. When I saw The Telling ending I was left in SHOCK. When I finally managed to get off my bed I went to my mom's(who also watches the show) room. She stared at me for like a minute and then said "What in the hell just happened." When we got over our shock we discussed theories as to what was going on. Man, JJ can really write an ep if he can have that effect on so many people.

Agent_Starfire said:
Man, JJ can really write an ep if he can have that effect on so many people.
yep, he sure knows how to destroy a whole summer vacation :D

luckily i didnt see the last episode until a week ago. i lived in denial for a couple of days, then i got over it. we just have to accept the fact that he's married. theres nothing we can do, only JJ can fix this :smiley:

I'm watching the repeat of second double and thinking about that sunday. That day I had just gotten back from a date with this really cute guy. GOOD DAY

i have a question! ok when i was wathing second double last week when syd and vaughn are in the elevator with that guy right before the sex club i swear they added a scene before that. i dont know maybe i missed it or something but it shows syd and vaughn walkin into the elevator and they are talking about their little mission in the club! i could sworn i havent seen that part before and maybe it was cut out because of freakin war time when it originally aired. i just had to ask!

I saw these 2 ep this wednesday in France and i was a bit disappointed, not because of Vaughn's ring but because for a finale, it was a little bit...nice.

I mean, i wanted to stop breathing with those eps, not only because of Irina :P but also because of the story and it was not as good as i imagined, it was okay...

It was well written and I gave it a 5 but i didnt like it.mainly coz vaughn's MARRIED!
BTW I only saw them this morning!

*FuNnYcHiCkEn*
:soccer2:

I thought the eps were AMAZING!!! There was action, suspense, humour, romance, mystery...it had it all!!!! I loved it sooooo much!!!

Kelly

hi hunni, hi dear, i love that bit and also that fight between elf and syd i told mi friends just to watch that ep and they came to skool the nxt dae and were like OMG SYDNEY IS LIKE SOOOO HOTT (there r 4 guys and 4gasl in oiur group) they were like drooling totally and yeai love marshall and i was like totlaly crying b/c sydney didnt understand y vaughn had a ring on omg

jess :smiley:

i dont think i commented on this back in May

but...yeah i watch a lot of tv and i really get into shocks and cliffhangers and stuff

the Season 1 finale of Alias i was standing thisclose to my computer yelling OH MY GOD!! from when Syd found the big ball thing...to when vaughn WANST RUNNING form the water (that still angers me....who just stands there! lol) to when he got trapped to "mom?"

this year i didnt see it comming u know...when the "you've been missing for almost two years" came on my jaw dropped i was in shock until my cell phone started ringing and my best frirend was crying from what happened lol

I thought it was great, even though we had to watch Sark kiss Allison. With the season ending cliffhangers getting better and better, it makes you wonder what will happen next.

it was the best edisode so far keeping in mind i havent seen series3
the fight scene at the the end was awsome
and i loved that it was two hours
the only part that sucked was vaughn moving on

It was a really good episode. I was at the edge of my seat, when it ended and I thought, Nooo, I'll have to wait untill the next season to find out what happend to Sydney.

Back