Politics Self-Mutilation/Suicide Support Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm cutting right now with a razor and a butcher knife because of what Kate and Poncho and Nance did to me.

I love hurting myself. SO much.

KikiCourt said:
I'm cutting right now with a razor and a butcher knife because of what Kate and Poncho and Nance did to me.

I don't know why you get upset at anything Poncho says.
He's the biggest turd-ass I've ever heard.
He's literally full of felgercarb.

~~Spongy!

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
KikiCourt said:

~~Spongy!
Yea I agree.. And now you're just doing what they want!

Itz the MT said:
KikiCourt said:

~~Spongy!
it appauls me that anyone would WANT someone to hurt themselves. :(

mean people suck. (uhhh not directed at anyone specifically *caugh* poncho *cough*)

Alias_Girl_624 said:
Itz the MT said:
KikiCourt said:

~~Spongy!
it appauls me that anyone would WANT someone to hurt themselves. :(

mean people suck. (uhhh not directed at anyone specifically *caugh* poncho *cough*)
when did they say anything about WANTING her to her herself? :confused: ::raises eyebrow in confusion::

KikiCourt said:

you know what? You and Poncho have serious problems, I hope you realize. I never did anything to you, all I did was be nice. So leave me alone 

And preferably, never talk to me again because I frankly don't care what you think. Because it doesn't matter and it's wrong. 

Kiki... that's what you said last night in the rant thread that got closed. :thinking:

Kiki, you asked them if they liked you and they weren't gonna lie, so they told the truth. People not liking you is a part of life, and I think it's time you start dealing with your problems in a less pathetic way than cutting...

Kiki, do you know these people who are hurting your feelings, (or whatever they're doing) in real life? Don't confuse the cyber world for the real world. Don't let what people say in the cyber world have any serious affect on your behaviour. A lot of these kids are just trying to sound "tough" and "cool". It's easy to do that when they're typing annonymously in the privacy of their homes. Bring them out into the real world and I bet they wouldn't have the balls to say sh*t.

Existentialist said:
Sydney said:
That's what I've been trying to say for quite a while.
Yeah, and it's so true. I've gotten into some heated discussions over here, but I would never let it affect me in my personal life. If anything, it makes me laugh and lightens up my mood to see how furious people can get (myself included) over debates on a friggin' INTERNET MESSAGEBOARD :lol:

Seriously Kiki, it's just not worth it. Just think about it for a second. Hope you get better girl :smiley:

Kiki. It doesn't matter who's right or wrong... Even if Poncho is an ass. You musn't let such cruel words get to you. Anywhere. Offline or on. It's just not worth it. No one's perfect. Even if they don't like you, nobody's perfect. And WE don't dislike you. If someone is picking on you then they only are doing it to make themsleves feel good. Low people only want others to hurt so they'll feel good about themself. So just try. Sweety you are a good person and you just have to block out the bad stuff that people say. It isn't worth it. :(

Sydney said:
Kiki, do you know these people who are hurting your feelings, (or whatever they're doing) in real life? Don't confuse the cyber world for the real world. Don't let what people say in the cyber world have any serious affect on your behaviour.
That's what I've been trying to say for quite a while. [/quote]
Yeah, and it's so true. I've gotten into some heated discussions over here, but I would never let it affect me in my personal life. If anything, it makes me laugh and lightens up my mood to see how furious people can get (myself included) over debates on a friggin' INTERNET MESSAGEBOARD :lol: [/quote]
Exactly!

I mean, I've gotten into some heated little debates with poncho, but i don't let it affect me.

You can't go through life letting every little thing that everyone says get to you. And I learned that one the hard way.

miss_nancee said:
Betha Bristow said:
Even if Poncho is an ass.
hey! dont hate on poncho! :angry: u keep tellin people dont hate and s***..dont hate on poncho...
I wasn't exactly saying that he was an a$$. A lot of people were saying he was. I was only using him as in example. ;)

Existentialist said:
Sydney said:
Kiki, do you know these people who are hurting your feelings, (or whatever they're doing) in real life? Don't confuse the cyber world for the real world. Don't let what people say in the cyber world have any serious affect on your behaviour.
That's what I've been trying to say for quite a while.
Yeah, and it's so true. I've gotten into some heated discussions over here, but I would never let it affect me in my personal life. If anything, it makes me laugh and lightens up my mood to see how furious people can get (myself included) over debates on a friggin' INTERNET MESSAGEBOARD :lol: [/quote]
Exactly!

I mean, I've gotten into some heated little debates with poncho, but i don't let it affect me.

You can't go through life letting every little thing that everyone says get to you. And I learned that one the hard way. [/quote]
awww thanks! ^_^

SydB_JenG said:
Kiki, you asked them if they liked you and they weren't gonna lie, so they told the truth. People not liking you is a part of life, and I think it's time you start dealing with your problems in a less pathetic way than cutting...
funny how you used to love me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back