Season 3 Should Sloane Be Executed?

Should Sloane Be Executed?

• Yes, definitely.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, Maybe not

• Yes, hes done horrible things, but I dont want him off the show!

• No! he should still be pardoned!

• Total voters
:angelic: haha i just realized i spelled something wrong... o well
but i gotta say sloane is mad evil but i'd kinda miss him
hes definatly the villian we love to hate!

Skyligrl5 said:
:angelic: haha i just realized i spelled something wrong... o well
No you didn't, just look! :lol: (ah, the magic of editing . . . ;) )

They have NO reason to revert back to his original sentence! :P What idiots. He isn't involved! (At least, that's my speculation.) At least not in *this* particular thing that he is accused of. They have no evidence -- it's all circumstantial. A pardon should not be retracted with mere circumstantial evidence. Also, it pisses me off coz Sloane is now sentenced to DIE because Lauren just *felt* like using him as her scapegoat. Prison, ok, for a little while. But death? I don't even think he deserves it in the first place, no matter what he's done. UGG.

Les

no! he shouldnt be killed even though he may have done something receintly against the CIA and his pardon Sloane is a big part of the show!

No, No, No!!! Sloane is just way too good at being bad to get rid of. He's one of the things that makes this show great. If there would be no Sloane around for season 4, it just wouldn't be as good.

No, No, No!!! Sloane is just way too good at being bad to get rid of. He's one of the things that makes this show great. If there would be no Sloane around for season 4, it just wouldn't be as good.

ditto! :D

Without question, Sloane is the most complex character in the show, one of the most complex characters in TV history. I would stop watching if it wasn't for him.

Hmmm... I wonder what executing him would do for the Canadian viewership? ;)

If this board is any indication, the seems to be a large percentage of Canadian viewers, and as far as I know, capital punishment is not high on their list of things to support - even for Sloane!
:Ponder:

Back