Season 3 Should Sloane Be Executed?

Should Sloane Be Executed?

• Yes, definitely.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, Maybe not

• Yes, hes done horrible things, but I dont want him off the show!

• No! he should still be pardoned!

• Total voters
If Sloane gets exectuted, i would be really really really surprised. He's such a big part of the show, and he's got his end game to reveal. I just think that they're dragging on this thing w/ rambaldi.. SHOW US THE TELLING ALREADY!

No. Without Sloane, the show isn't half as good. I know that JJ won't execute him because he's an important part of the storyline. And if he does kill him, I don't think he'll stay dead, he'll come back.

Of course he won't be executed. If Irina can get out of it, Sloane can--even without Sydney on her side. Piece if cake.
^_^

I'm still waiting to find out what Sloane is really up to...the jury's still out on whether i think he's really good or if he still is a bad guy, but he definitely should not be executed (i'm sure he won't be...somehow)

I like Sloane a lot more this season than I ever did before ^_^

Sloane is one of the most interesting characters on this show. He is amazingly complex, and you never know what his true intentions are. Sloane should definitely not get executed. He brings the the Rambaldi mystery excitement to Alias. Without Sloane, Alias would not be the same.

Heck no! Too interesting...so interesting in fact, I actually feel sorry for him sometimes. lol, good lord. Besides, I don't think I support the death penalty for his types of crimes...yes, he's a horrible person, but kill him? Nah.

i am on the maybe maybe not side .yes i know that he is just plain evil but the show wouldnt be alias without him . he adds tension to the story line. i also feel that they should not have judge him so quickly as being the mole

Killing off Sloane would be ... awful! He's the original baddie!!! The worst of the worst! The leader of the jerks! ...the....ok, I'll stop. but I'll have you know...if Sloane dies, the show would have the scum wiped out. (And I say wiped out cuz Sark may be bad, but he's hot, so he's not scum!!!!)

If Sloane dies the show dies with him.<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->He doesn't die cause Ron is contracted for as many eps as Jen Garner so there we go no Sloane dien'<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

Sloane is THE ultimate bad guy...we all love to hate him, and without him, Alias just wouldn't be the same. There's no way that JJ would have him executed.

No way Sloane is a sensitive, loving changed man(Dr. Barnett). You can't kill someone who's done a 360 can ya? :angelic:

Back