Should Will have died ?

I like Will and I'm glad he'll be back next season. Sydney needs some friends who aren't spies. ;)

I don't know I like Will I do kinda.but i would have liked to see the Allison story go further than it did.it was like she hadn't been found out for months and then wham Sydney knows and Allison dies.couldn't somebody else have died

[quote name='sark's girl' date='Jun 23 2003, 06:19 PM']no. Freplica stabbed him in the chest.[/quote]
Not in the chest; the stomach.
;)

Oh Will is definitely still alive. At the end of the finale Syd asked Vaughn if Will and Francie were alright and he said that Will was fine. I mean, you can get stabbed and not die. He wasn't stabbed in the chest. As I recall, he was stabbed in the stomach, which would cause a much slower and more painful death. So he could've been close to death when he was found by the CIA or whoever found him and then saved. Just a thought.

Sydney421 said:
he was stabbed in the stomach, which would cause a much slower and more painful death.
Well, unless she hit the renal or femoral artery or something like that! But, generally, what you said is the case.
;)

yes, will is syd's only "non-spy" friend, but he's already so immersed in her spy life that i don't think that helps. of course, it does help that he started off as a non-spy.

anyway, i guess i don't think will should have died. but i don't think francie should have either so that's not saying much. :P

looks at title and bursts out crying...stops for long enough to say "never" continues to cry, and runs away to curl up in her bed and howl into pillow.

If he has no purpose, then why is he on the show? JJ must have something planed for Will, or he would have killed him at the end of season 2. I don't really like Will either but hey, he's all Sydney has left now that Francie's gone.

No way, I love Will, and it would've crushed me if he died (heck, I'm still sad about Francie)! Sydney has lost too many people she cares about and every girl needs a friend like Will.

Back