Should Sydney have Sex with Will

Should Sydney have sex with Will?

• Yes! Vaughn's not getting a divorce and Sydney deserves it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! Only with Vaughn!

• Don't care; it's Sydney's business.

• Um . . . maybe . . . don't know.

• Total voters
I added some options. I hope they're what you want.
^_^

well i don't think there's any good reason why not. but i suppose the ramifications could be catastrophic!!!! i don't know. it's been a while for Syd. or has it? i guess we don't really know. lol. and she doesn't either. but Will really cares about Sydney and wouldn't hurt her. but i think Will's gonna die on sunday. that's not a spoiler, just my guess. i read at abc.com that Syd and Will encounter Allison/Francie. i bet she kills Will. so if they do have sex then Will will die a happy guy.

I hope Sydney kills Fallison. She's the one character I'd like to see disappear.
-_-

Well, I think no, but not for the reasons that you put. I mean, hell yeah, Syd should try to move on (see what this season is doing to my shipperness?), but it would just be comfort sex, which neither of them should have to deal with.

NONONONONON NOT AT ALL ITS JUST PLAIN NASTY AND DISTURBING AND NASTY AND ILL HAVE TO COVER MY EYES CAUSE ITLL BE SO NASTY
its only not nasty with vaughn... but im sure theyll realize what a big mistake it was and erase it from their memory u know syds just missing some lovin and wills the closest she can get to her old life which was vaughn..

no!!!! only with vaughn

well for now, it seems a little bit to quick, she jsut met will or is going to, and is already in bed with him, ummm... NO!!!!

if it is anybody, i rather her with someone else, completley new.

well, for one...I like the fact that the show isn't full of sex....but I didn't mind the little bits that were in there; however, if Will and syd.....ugh :shudder: I would go blind....and that would be bad.

I said yes but not for the reason you put up and NOT with Will! As some one said it will only be "comfort sex"! She does NOT deserve that! Vaughn is getting (?) himself some (Blah :angry: ) from wifie :angry: !

I want her to move on; Vaughn have, OR at least till the "divorce" (yeah right) go through, which I don't see coming any time soon! So, yeah by all means find some one who cares for her and she them! But please NOT WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

No. but not cause of that Vaughn guy just cause it would be wrong, she should get married before she gets that "gift" by God.... :lol:...Umm, nevermind, forget I was here haha.

I'm torn as to whether or not I care... I mean, y'all have very valid points as to why not... but...
Well, I don't think it would be wrong because of the mere fact that it's Will. There's always been something there, Will has always loved and cared for her. And even though Syd "only considered him a friend", maybe she's coming around. It could be possible that she's realizing that there could have been in the past and could currently be, something between them.
Or it could just be comfort sex; I mean, she lost two years, she lost Vaughn, and last she knew, Will was dead. 'Member when Vaughn told her Will was alive? She was shocked (happy, but shocked).

:cool:

SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX

OUR WORLD IS SO OBSESSED WITH SEX :redhair: :redhair: :redhair:

lollllll no i think syd and vaughn should get it on some time while old lauren is out mowing the lawn OMG OMG OMG THAT IS THE GREATEST RHYME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back