Signature Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Courtney, I'm finally going to be able to start your sig tonight! But, its been so long I forgot what you wanted! I'm SOO SORRY!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

Woo Hoo Thanks I love the new sig! I want to post everywhere so everyone has to see it whether they want to or not hahaha I'm biased so of course mines the best JK thanks a lot!

OK! I finally made it! I'm SOO SORRY it took so long!!! I dont think these are the pix you wanted but I couldent find the links
sad.gif
. So I just made this one, I have an av too. YOU DONT HAVE TO USE IT

Okay Vaughn lovah i need one! I want Sydney and Vaughn in it and animated. I really want the indicator hug on it, them kissing and just random words that go with the pictures. And i would also like my alias4life_4 on it. Thanks a bunch, i have no idea how to do it!!! I really like MeVartan's sig if that helps....

vaughn-lovah can u make me one to please?? i posted earlier on pf 168 i think or pg 169.
but only if you have time but can u pm me?
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

Could someone add some picturtes on my sig. i dont know how cause someone made it for me.Tell me if you can or not if you can ill post the pictures.Thanx and PLEAS!!!

Hi! :eek:ldhi:
Would someone mind making me a sig?? Preferably one that changes from gorgeous faces of Vaughn/Vartan to gorgeous faces of Syd/Jen, then to gorgeous faces of Syd/Jen and Vaughn/Vartan together?? and that would read Karie on it in a pretty font?? :woot:
I would really really really really appreciate it!! :woot:
Of corse, if no one has the time, I understand. :blush:
Did my discription make any sense?? :ermm: :blush2:
-Karie-

Me thinks Mes gonna make mes self a new sig :smiley: A one framer me thinks.... lmao i like to say me thinks :smiley: Well, anyways, i must say i like mevartans sig... whos the artist?? (for some reason i think kara) but whoever it is its great :smiley:

Brittany said:
alias_fan said:
Vaughn_Lovah said:
and for mevartan....
are there any sigs that I missed?
you missed mine vl! please animate it... it's on page 165. i would be EVER SO HAPPY if you did!
i animated urs yesterday alias fan...i fixed my image ready so I posted on page 167
AHH THANKS SO MUCH BRITT IT'S AWESOME! you're the BEST!

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET A PIC THING (SORRY I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT ITS CALLED) IM SO CONFUSED. :( :( IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE COMPLEX AT ALL I JUST WANT A NICE ONE WITH SYD AND VAUGHN IN IT. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back