Signature Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, it's been a long time since I've been here. And there's a whole new thread! Well, first off, to the ppl I may have promised a sig and av last week- school has kept me so busy this last week, that I just don't have the same amount of time as I thought I would! I'm sorry if I've kept you waiting....I believe it was only one person, but I could be wrong...if you could please pm me and tell me your request again, I'll try and get it done this weekend. Sorry, I don't even remember who. -_-

and nance, you were the first to ask me last week so I did have a chance to get yours done. Sorry it's taken so long to post. That glowy effect you wanted.....I just know I've done that before, but I couldn't get it quite right! :angry: made me so mad! lol. If this isn't quite what you wanted, let me know, and I'll try to fix it. ;) :smiley:

i know i want this pic nance

th-SWAT2.jpg

and this

th-C202-30A.jpg

theres another one but the address is too long to fit in the img thing here it is though colin farrell pic

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Events/2077/th-Co...1326334_400.jpg

and this ones to long too micheal vartan pic

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Events/1479/Micha..._552227_400.jpg

farrell_colin_160.jpg

this one is of collin too

http://www.eonlineiceland.com/Celebs/Qa/Fa...rell.032803.jpg

this means
COLIN DONE
1 keanu 3 to go
1 michael 3 to go
0 POTC 4 to go

K CAN U WORK ON COLIN's I'll get the rest tommorow!!!!!! Pm me if u have trouble getting the not pic posted pics

is that it? only 3 pictures? :blink:

just posting what you wanted again:

Im looking for a new sig... any one up to the challenge here's what im looking for:

It'll have 5 pictures

1st) 4 colin farrell head shots preferably seperate ones in the lower left hand corner it'll say colin farrell..... the text needs to be small not to cover his face
2nd) 4 keanu reeves head shots ditto from the 1st
3rd) 4 michael vartan head shots ditto from 1st and 2nd
4th) a jonny depp head shot preferably from the pirates of the carribean then an orlando bloom one preferably from either pirates or lord of the rings then a johnny depp one then an orlando bloom one
5) the ALIAS logo.....and sydney pic and it'll say: who needs good looking guys like that when you got friends like me?

PLEASE PM ME BEFORE DOING IT SO I KNOW

thanx BB

nance said:
is that it? only 3 pictures? :blink:

just posting what you wanted again:

Im looking for a new sig... any one up to the challenge here's what im looking for:

It'll have 5 pictures

1st) 4 colin farrell head shots preferably seperate ones in the lower left hand corner it'll say colin farrell..... the text needs to be small not to cover his face
2nd) 4 keanu reeves head shots ditto from the 1st
3rd) 4 michael vartan head shots ditto from 1st and 2nd
4th) a jonny depp head shot preferably from the pirates of the carribean then an orlando bloom one preferably from either pirates or lord of the rings then a johnny depp one then an orlando bloom one
5) the ALIAS logo.....and sydney pic and it'll say: who needs good looking guys like that when you got friends like me?

PLEASE PM ME BEFORE DOING IT SO I KNOW

thanx BB
im still looking can u look to please

at least for michael's and POTC!!! please im still looking its taking forever

Here's a new one I just made. Anyone can use it!

BTW - If anyone's looking for a new signature or avatar, please PM me! I'll try and make it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back