Signature Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HAVE LOTS OF PICS THAT WHOEVER HELPS COULD PUT IN MY PIC THING (SORRY DONT KNOW WHAT ITS CALLED) IF YOU WANT TO USE THEM THATS FINE WITH ME. THANKS

If someone could make me one thats animated w/ pics of syd and vaughn, that says my name, would be SO cool!!!!!!!!!!!!! A matching avtar would be cool too!!!! THANKS A TON!!!!!!!!!!!

pics 4 me
misc-mag09.jpg

jennifer-garner-fw6.jpg

i might be able to start on some tonight or atleast finish one.
Ill be starting on alias4life_4's first. Thanks again for the details. I love when people tell me exactly what they want on it. ^_^

Mrs. Karie Vartan said:
Hi! :eek:ldhi:
Would someone mind making me a sig?? Preferably one that changes from gorgeous faces of Vaughn/Vartan to gorgeous faces of Syd/Jen, then to gorgeous faces of Syd/Jen and Vaughn/Vartan together?? and that would read Karie on it in a pretty font?? :woot:
I would really really really really appreciate it!! :woot:
Of corse, if no one has the time, I understand. :blush:
Did my discription make any sense?? :ermm: :blush2:
-Karie-
No problem, I can do it for ya. ;)

And Kate, I made mevartan's sig. Thanks babe! (hahaha)

hm i've been thinking of a new name if i can get points to change it. :eek:fftopic: i am glad that admin are working their butts off to get hte points working.

:thinking: Hey if its ok with anyone who wants to do it; can someone make me one if its not to much trouble; i would apprieciate(sp) it alot; or if not can ya'll tell me how to make one cause its confusing :help:

Kara said:
Mrs. Karie Vartan said:
Hi! :eek:ldhi:
Would someone mind making me a sig??  Preferably one that changes from gorgeous faces of Vaughn/Vartan to gorgeous faces of Syd/Jen, then to gorgeous faces of Syd/Jen and Vaughn/Vartan together??  and that would read Karie on it in a pretty font?? :woot:
I would really really really really appreciate it!! :woot:
Of corse, if no one has the time, I understand.  :blush:
Did my discription make any sense??  :ermm:  :blush2:
-Karie-
No problem, I can do it for ya. ;)

And Kate, I made mevartan's sig. Thanks babe! (hahaha)
Thank you so much Kara!! You are awesome!! :woot:
-Karie-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back