Sigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaughn Lovah, you animated a sig for me that OasisSparrow made. It's on page 42 and it has Captain Jack Sparrow on it. I was wondering if you, (or anyone else for that matter) could change it so that the slide with the pictures came up first and then the slide saying POTC. Sorry for being so picky!

ILoveVartan said:
ILoveVartan said:
ILoveVartan said:
ILoveVartan said:
nance said:
ILoveVartan said:
ILoveVartan said:
Im looking for a new sig... any one up to the challenge here's what im looking for:

It'll have 5 pictures

1st) 4 colin farrell head shots preferably seperate ones in the lower left hand corner it'll say colin farrell..... the text needs to be small not to cover his face
2nd) 4 keanu reeves head shots ditto from the 1st
3rd) 4 michael vartan head shots ditto from 1st and 2nd
4th) a jonny depp head shot preferably from the pirates of the carribean then an orlando bloom one preferably from either pirates or lord of the rings then a johnny depp one then an orlando bloom one
5) the ALIAS logo.....and sydney  pic and it'll say: who needs good looking guys like that when you got friends like me?

PLEASE PM ME  BEFORE DOING IT SO I KNOW

thanx BB
PLEASE ANYONE
give me the pictures! i can't go looking for them!
hmmmmm......
:(
PROPRSTION

I'LL FIND LIKE 2 PEOPLE OR THREE!!! HOWS THAT ?!
um.... here's a site and type in their names and choose the pictures. i don't know which pics you want so...

IMDb: Ratings, Reviews, and Where to Watch the Best Movies & TV Shows

*Nicole* said:
i'd like one of jennifer garner if it's not to much trouble like the one i have now that's animated. i have 1 pic so far it is my fav pic i'll post it and if u r up for it then go for it and u can always add more pics cuz u can't really make  one with one pic but if u don't feel like it it's ok just let me know! thanx a bunch!!!!!! i like the blue color tho so to make it easy 4 u u can just keep it the same! thanx!
that's my little request thingy if u decide u don't feel like makin it don't bother i don't wanna be a pest cuz i can be like that sometimes just ask my sister!lol
the pic i said i would post is on page 42! thanx a bunch! ps: use wutever pics u want it doesn't matter if that one is in it or not it's just one i liked! thanx

oh! did i mention u can just keep the same color? if i did sorry i just have a bad memory! suppose i could have checked! but i'll post it again just in case if it's too complicated just tell me cuz u know i don't mind!!!! anyways thanx once again and have a nice day and a good skool year!lol

just got photoshop 7 a couple days ago, very confusing how to save animations on image ready, but i figured it out finally, simple but i think its alright (below me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back