Sketch Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found it...I found it *does a dance* wooooo. ok I scanned stuff, I think they have been resized. there is a skeleton and the globe theatre (not to scale), the pic of my friend isn't finishe, I have to fix the hair cause I made him look 10 years younger, and I gave him a really thin neck so he looks even younger.

oh those pics were jen, i have this thing were i only draw alias and jen
the first one is from the esquire mag in britian, and the second one is sydney and vaughn from the two and the last one is from the esquire mag too i'll put up pics of the original pics so you can see

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, I havent updated in awhile cause Ive been on a break sorta, still working just not taking photos, my class's exhibition opens this thursday night so I'll take some nice photos of hung work, and the rest of the work I've submitted...all in all I think Its going to go ok, but I dunno...Im still somewhat skeptical....anyway Ive got about 3 or 4 new paintings to put up here, but I wont get a chance to get that done till later this week, anyway thats about it, look for some photos late this week....

Next time, put it in "Other Media," pls. ^_^ I'm not gonna move it, tho, coz it might mess up the link...

I dont want to sound like an ass or anything, but can a mod move Sabella's pic off the thread, again Im all for everyone posting sketches in here but this isnt.....so can a mod move it for me....cheers guys

Gendo-

Gendo said:
I dont want to sound like an ass or anything, but can a mod move Sabella's pic off the thread, again Im all for everyone posting sketches in here but this isnt.....so can a mod move it for me....cheers guys

Gendo-
[post="1025798"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Done ^_^

well my exhibition opening was on Thursday night....went over really well, better than I had expected with a good turn out of people....I sold 2 paintings and a print, with another sale to be finalised this week....

I have photos which I'll put up tomorrow sometime...

here's some shots from thursday, our whole class's "best" work from the year....although some of it is shocking....and finally one of my desk for no reason....:cool:

ex001.jpg

ex002.jpg

ex003.jpg

ex004.jpg

(this was the only installation we had...looks friggen awesome too, the guy is good)

ex005.jpg

PA150076.jpg

(my desk...where the felgercarb happens!)

Gendo said:
well my exhibition opening was on Thursday night....went over really well, better than I had expected with a good turn out of people....I sold 2 paintings and a print, with another sale to be finalised this week....

I have photos which I'll put up tomorrow sometime...
[post="1030257"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Are you an artist for a living, or do you do something else?

My mum teaches art (glass stuff) 'cause she could never make any money from selling it... :lol:
Trivia: David Blaine 'pulled his heart out' right in front of the college where she teaches!
Aww...I can't put any of my (suckyanyway)pictures up...I'm banned from using the scanner/printer/photocopier 'cause I ran out the ink a bit ago photocopying and printing stuff for my zine. All four pages of it. A project I doubt I'll ever finish.

Jai

BTW, what is that guys webby thang made of?

I must address a serious issuse first up, Alias8000 -- kickass banner :cool:

now onto business

M<0>i -- nah Im just a student, I dont make much of anything really...20 bucks here, 50 there. not enough to live off of...I feel your mum's pain, if you have any photos of what she does I'd like to see :cool:....the web is made from wool pulled real tight...

something cool though, I scored a gig doing a cover art for a mates album...Im friggen stoked by it...and myself and Jet have also scored another job, doing a flash based video to go with the song :cool: I cant wait to get started!

Im also hard at work on my 2nd comic book outing, about 10 pages down now, another 14 to go!...plus sketchbook gallery and pin ups its going to be about 30 something pages, which will go into #2 Interdependant comics...

desk photo doesnt work does it?

Cheers Guys

Gendo-

Gendo said:
M<0>i -- nah Im just a student, I dont make much of anything really...20 bucks here, 50 there. not enough to live off of...I feel your mum's pain, if you have any photos of what she does I'd like to see :cool:....the web is made from wool pulled real tight...
[post="1033085"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
What course/s did you take? I have two photos below, but they aren't particuarly interesting ones. She did applied arts, so her stuff is mostly lights, mirrors, screens etc. What she really wants to do is design graphics for records and stuff, but she is completely useless on computers, so that's what is preventing her.
Wool, eh...interesting!
Those kind of instalations always seem cool to me. Probably cause I was raised going to degree shows each year, so there were always one or two amazing huge things that basicly would astound me. This year when I went to one at the college where my mum works, there was this really cool thing made from glue, in this dark room with bit's of light shining through.

Gendo said:
something cool though, I scored a gig doing a cover art for a mates album...Im friggen stoked by it...and myself and Jet have also scored another job, doing a flash based video to go with the song :cool: I cant wait to get started!
[post="1033085"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Sounds cool, congratulations!

Uh, uh, I can't see your desk pic either...it sounded interesting though. And now it's shrouded with this mystery...

Concrete block lights:
concreteblock.gif

Concrete Mirror (Reflection is a glass light thing.)
concretemirror.gif

Jai

M<0>i -- Im studying Fine arts at TAFE, applied for Diploma so I HOPE I get into that course, but eventually I want to go onto to university and get my BFA....and cheers for joining IO

I've started an Art page over at irrelevantopinions.com which has a picture of my workstation if anyone is interested and lest face you should be!

There great stuff from you mum Jai, I'd like to see more, either in here or you can email them :cool:

I'll have more stuff to update in a day or 2...

Okally, I got some more pictures:

Blue wall light:
bluelamp.gif

White flash glass chandelier: (I was just about to write 'souvineer(sp)' :lol: )
chandelier.gif

Concrete and clear/white glass coffee table:
concretetable.gif

Red wall light:
redlamp.gif

Two red wall lights:
lights.gif

Standing light, made with glass and bendy plywood:
standinglamp2.gif

Standing light, same as above:
standinglamp.gif

Standing lights, same as above:
smallstandinglamp.gif

Red free-standing light(prototype):
redripple.gif

Sample of blue screen/window/wall decoration:
screensample.gif

I HOPE I get into that course, but eventually I want to go onto to university and get my BFA....
Wish you good luck with that :smiley: !

...heading over to irrelevantopinions.com...…Which apparently is filtered by my school… :(

Jai

I have no idea whatsoever why I changed the colour... ^_^ ... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back