Sloane and Sydney

Everyone assumes the connection between sloane and syd ... what if THEY ARE related? What if Irina and Sloane were related????? distant ... but related? cousins?

personally I reckon Sloane is Syd's dad! Its whacked out idea but apparently a lot of people agree with me! My theory is Sloane met Irina (who wil actually be her mum cos that is obvious) while he was doing something with the KGB and then Syd was born but Irina was already undercover and with Jack for nine months before that (oviously) so then she just either assumed it was Jack's kid or knew it wasn't and wanted to keep it a secret! Anyhoo I reckon Sloane is her father! There's a storyline! He's always been that creepy 'i love you' guy, now whether he is actually seriously wrong in the head (which could be a possibility cos its sloane) or whether he knows Syd is his daughter. we shall ever know! Unless its true and then JJ will put it in an episode!

me too, that would be kind of mad!! Oh my God can you imagine if that happened? Poor Jack.......Sloane does say that he thinks Syd is his daughter although he never proved it!!!

yeh, but i think jack is still her father, cos he just seems so....... fatherly to her, but it could be a possibility........ [please please no!!]

Uhh I hope Sydney and Sloane aren't related!!! That is just totally wrong, I mean it's bad enough that Nadia is his daughter!!! :angry:

Back