Season 4 Sofia (Elena) finally looked like a Derevko!

Waddayamean, "insanely long hair"? My hair's easily that long. :confused:

She definitely looks like a Derevko to me. They all have a different look about them. But Sofia is certainly exotic and malicious - both a necessity. I loved the hair as well. I just really wish I could see all three of them in the same room together. I definitely need a beer and some popcorn for that. :cheers: 😆 :popcorn:

Totally off the subject, but I would have loved to see Barbara Hershey play Elena. I'm not sure if she's old enough, but I just think she looks like she's in the family.

spydancer said:
Totally off the subject, but I would have loved to see Barbara Hershey play Elena.  I'm not sure if she's old enough, but I just think she looks like she's in the family.
[post="1328478"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I completely agree...She looks so much like Lena Olin it's scary. When there was talk that they might have been considering replacing Lena with another actress to play Irina, she was the only one I could envision in the part. With the right makeup and lighting, she could have been almost identical.

Elena did come into her own tonight didn't she :smiley: I always thought she looked very much like all the rest of the derevko girls but as you said azalea with the long hair, gun and throat slitting she really became a derevko tonight (y) wouldn't fancy being on her bad side huh!! :lol: now just what on earth is she up to :thinking:

spydancer said:
Totally off the subject, but I would have loved to see Barbara Hershey play Elena.  I'm not sure if she's old enough, but I just think she looks like she's in the family.
[post="1328478"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
According to the IMDb, Barbara Hershey is two years older than Sonia Braga. ;)

From verdantheart:
Waddayamean, "insanely long hair"? My hair's easily that long.

Really? That's awesome! I have attempted to grow my hair super long several times; the longest I ever made it was elbow length. I loved the way it looked, but the knots and tangles, the time it took to comb and dry, and the wind blowing it all over the place was just too much for me to handle. Hence, my description of "insanely long." ^_^

Back