Something is brewing at Hero's Hall...

Tho' access to maybe what's planned for the 2 races and class combos might be cool. I'd pretty much be able to decide then if I should even look at the game much more after that.
Until the expansion. Which is probably a couple of tattoos away.

I would pay for a character creator download. :D

Stupid thing to do? Yes. Overly devoted fan boy desperate for anything and everything related to HJ? Yes. Going to let frosty live if the big secret turns out to be a let down??!!?!? No.

Ahhh, but see, the limited availability thing is what makes me think it isn't that. If you were going to let "some" community members have that, then why not "all"? That's what has pushed me away from that idea and why I thought it might be an artist drawing characters, because that's obviously something that couldn't be done for everyone.

"nothing official with Simutronics" - this leads me to believe that we'll see something that Frosty's cooked up without any help from Simu.

That being said, given Frosty, I'm sure it'll be awesome....!

I myself am not one for role play. I've attacked people just for the fact they try to talk in character. However, I can appreciate the simplicity of a MUD and its story telling capabilities. When telling a story, it is important to take up a character. When buying mana potions from a vender, it is not.

Back