somewhere i belong

hi yah guys,we finally updated :smiley::smiley::smiley:hope yah like it

CHAPTER 1    "after all this time"

In Savoureux

Francie is talking to Will about asking Eric out. "I’m gonna do it. I’ll ask him out, I’ll just do it, I’ve been thinking about it long enough” she spoke as she turned round to look at Will. Who was currently preoccupied checking out his favourite waitress Jenny.

"Will" Francie yelled, giving him a harmless punch in his arm hoping to get his attention back to the conversation.

"What?!"

"Listen to me" 

"Uhhhhh yeah sure, who said I wasn’t" Will replied focusing his attention back on Jenny as soon as Francie began to continue talking again. Francie on the other hand was distracted with the entrance of Lauren, Eric and Nadia.

"Hey Fran" Eric spoke and continued shaking Will’s hand “Will”

"Hey" Francie replied trying to hid the huge smile plastered on her face.

"Hey you guys" Lauren jumped in.

"Hey", “Howdy” Francie and Will replied simultaneously whilst Francie moved to give Lauren and Nadia both a hug, whilst Eric went to order coffee for everyone.

"Have you heard from him" Eric began worry evident in his voice.

"No" Will responded, mirroring the same worry.

"Just give Mike time. He will talk to us when he is ready, and he’s coming back today anyway so we’ll see him a few hours" Lauren added

The waitress brought over the drinks placing them on the table in the same fashion she did every time they came. Almost all the staff had memorised their orders and their exact seating plan considering how regular they were. As they all sat in their usual seats, Will couldn’t help but stand whilst Jenny placed the orders on the mahogany table that complimented the black furniture perfectly. He gave her the complete up and down look over and grinned ear to ear whilst bellowing and over eager "thank you" hoping to gain a response. But much to his disappointment she hurried back behind the counter.?

“So who’s going to start” Nadia began as she took a long sip from her cappuccino.

Twenty Four hours earlier

Michael Vaughn had decided to head back to his hotel for an early night as his flight back to Los Angeles left at 7 the next morning. He had spent the last month living in anywhere but LA following the break up of his marriage. Vaughn convinced himself that it was the right thing to do, that their marriage had ended a long time ago and that it was time to let go for both his own and Sarah’s sake, but he still couldn’t help feel stupid for not being able to admit it to himself earlier. And save all the trouble that had been caused because of it.

Lost deep in his thoughts and the music blaring from the car stereo he hadn’t realised exactly how fast he was driving. That was until a figure emerged from the dark in front of him, blocking his way. Slamming down the breaks as hard as he could he pointing the car to the direction away from the figure in the hope to avoid hitting them and instead ending up in the side barriers. But he was too late. He had just managed to stop but not before hitting the figure in front.

Jumping out of the car he ran to the mysterious figure he’d nearly run over who lay collapsed on the floor in front of him. As he reached down embracing the figure in his arms feeling for a pulse and seeing the damage he’d caused he couldn’t believe or understand what he was seeing. Paralysed at the sight in front of him he whispered in disbelief “Syd?!”  

omg u evil evil children
is THAT how syd and vaughn meet again
you are evil PEOPLE
OMG she has to be allright
ps loved lauren and will
and weiss and fran
alltogether now
"awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

ps soz cant jump on msn it aint workin

pps please let syd be relativly ok

ppps what did sarah do?

OMFG he hit syd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please say that was a dream
hes an idiot
but atleast he is single
but he hit her with his CAR!!!!!!!!!
i can't believe it
please update soon
i can't wait for more
thanks for the pm

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

a2wwwwwwwww u know u welcome

soz v bored without internet
well i best be off to bed
but when the next update and do we get spoilers?

Lost deep in his thoughts and the music blaring from the car stereo he hadn’t realised exactly how fast he was driving. That was until a figure emerged from the dark in front of him, blocking his way. Slamming down the breaks as hard as he could he pointing the car to the direction away from the figure in the hope to avoid hitting them and instead ending up in the side barriers. But he was too late. He had just managed to stop but not before hitting the figure in front.

Jumping out of the car he ran to the mysterious figure he’d nearly run over who lay collapsed on the floor in front of him. As he reached down embracing the figure in his arms feeling for a pulse and seeing the damage he’d caused he couldn’t believe or understand what he was seeing. Paralysed at the sight in front of him he whispered in disbelief “Syd?!”
OMG he run over Syd!!! Is she ok?? Awesome update :D Can't wait for more.

lol i def think this was the best way to end chapter one... lol does that say something about us? ur original ending was evil but mine's made them wanna kill us... now im thinking should syd be alright :P

what do u think gertie?

p.s im glad everyone liked it.

im thinking spoilers wednesday and update friday???

p.p.s i can't stop laufing about all the reactions!!!!!!!! what about u gertie?

p.p.p.s hope u all liked it

Back