farliieansds225
Donniegirl
cupcake55
ALIAS_chick
smcki10
texasalias2004
fox_canada
Kate_14

omg!!!!! 2 amazing chapters!!! i hope that syd's alright. will the others find out??? what will syd have to say? i'm in shock. thanks for the pm's! update soon. :Please:

-erin :smiley:

pm list- please check your user name is right

dandan
chicketepee
vaughnsgurl4lf
emetib17
kaliasgirl
xMountineer02300844x
sydneymicheal
jadeygirl
grassyass
tubby
aliassydney502
jen-jen
sand2604
syd26
laura_vaughn
sydneyv22
6helterskelter6
albob
SpygirlAmy
funkymonkey
gtwallichs
Catpin
Sarahmañana
mnkdance963
farliieansds225
Donniegirl
cupcake55
ALIAS_chick
smcki10
texasalias2004
fox_canada
Kate_14
ambre <<<<<< you have been addied

bahhhhhhhhhhhhh bahhhhhhhh black sheep have u any wool
yes sir
yes sir
three bags full
one for the master
one for the maid?
and one for the little boy who lives down the lane
Hehe I crack me up

spoliers are up......

"Mr Vaughn we ran several tests on Sydney and found a number of things

It seemed like for the hundredth time that evening Vaughn was left speechless

"so how do you know miss bristow"

mary had a little lamb
little lamb
little lamb
little lamb
mary had a little lamb
whos fleece was white as snow

ok so my denial/curosity is taken on a different form these days
please xplain ur evil plottty genius sick twisted minds for me

pm list- please check your user name is right

dandan
chicketepee
vaughnsgurl4lf
emetib17
kaliasgirl
xMountineer02300844x
sydneymicheal
jadeygirl
grassyass
tubby
aliassydney502
jen-jen
sand2604
syd26
laura_vaughn
sydneyv22
6helterskelter6
albob
SpygirlAmy
funkymonkey
gtwallichs
Catpin
Sarahmañana
mnkdance963
farliieansds225
Donniegirl
cupcake55
ALIAS_chick
smcki10
texasalias2004
fox_canada
Kate_14
ambre
aliasunused <<<< thanks!!!!!!! to you 2 for joining
NadiaSantosFan <<<<<<

ok, so i just like to say ill try to send out pm's. but if they do not work im sorry :smiley::smiley::smiley:
also if theres spelling miskates im sorry i have a felgercarb spellchecker :smiley:

chapter 3 " on my way"

*recap*

"She is stable, however, we are keeping her medically induced to give body time to heal” he answered leading Vaughn to her room. He came to a halt outside Sydney’s window as Vaughn saw her pale, feeble yet delicate body laying motionlessly on the hospital bed. there were several drips and machines attached her. Seeing the sight before him he chocked “what have I done to her”

*end recap*

”Nothing” the doctor answered "

“What do you mean?”

"Mr Vaughn we ran several tests on Sydney and found a number of things, very disturbing things, which led us to check her history which gives us a clear idea of what’s going on or as clear as we’re going to get at this stage.

“Ok so what is it?”

"Well according to our tests Sydney’s being excessively drinking, we think it’s a result of her being in sever depression for the last few months, after we checked he history we found out that a few months ago she was admitted into hospital for well basically drug abuse. We are looking more into her history but there’s too much right now, she’s been in sevre depression for the last two years, following the death of her best friend".

Vaughn couldn’t believe his ears, how could Sydney, his Sydney, the most carefree, easy going, context person he knew, end up like this? The person’s whose smile could light up a room, and who’s eyes could give you so much hope and reassurance end up like this?  And worst of all how could it be that he wasn’t there to help her through it? She’d called him her guardian angel and yet when it came to guarding her and saving her, he didn’t even know she needed to be saved, let alone dream of being her knight in shinning armour. 

Snapping out his trance he continued to listen to the rest of the doctor’s explanation

“this explains why she was standing in the road. You see like I said her severe depression led Sydney to numerous incidents of self harm and one near suicide attempt, dating back to five weeks ago. Her therapist believed it was about time for her to go and after keeping her under a watchful eye for two weeks they let her go home 2 weeks ago. It seems like since she’s been home she has relapsed onto excessive drinking for my guess is three weeks prior to the accident today. You had nothing to do with this. she got drunk and simply collapsed in front of your car”. 

It seemed like for the hundredth time that evening Vaughn was left speechless. Deciding it was best to give him some time alone the doctor left giving Vaughn a reassuring pat on his shoulder. But just as he began to process everything he’d just learnt about Sydney’s last few years, it looked like the police were ready for their second interview. but before he could talk to them he needed air so he nipped out side.

he stud next to the e.r doors with his head in his hands trying to stop the pain. then he thought he should call nadia. and tell her about what happened.

in soureux

“So who’s going to start” Nadia began as she took a long sip from her cappuccino.  

"ok so this asshole at work......" eric was cut of by the sound of nadia's cell phone ringing

"its michael" she could tell from the caller id. she lifted the flip on her cell and but it to her ear." hi, vaughn when are you coming home we all miss you" nadia beamed trying to get him to come home

"ummm, nadia" vaughn paused trying not to worry nadia

"vaughn are you ok you don't sound to good" nadia looked round at the others

"nadia, syd's"

" what what about syd she's in new york"

"im in new york" he said quietly

"ohhh no.. did yah see syd. i spoke to her the other day she seemed really happy down there" she smiled knowing her sister was doing well" so that where you have been all this time with syd...i should have known. im gonna kill her for not calling me to tell me"

"nadia stop" vaughn shouted trying to stop her from rambling on

"ok"

"nadia, syd has been in an accident"

"what"? nadia jumped up. "is she ok,what happened"?

" she fine recovering,you need to get down here"

nadia wiped the tears that fell on her cheek when she heard her sister was alright

"ok ill be there as soon as i can" nadia put the cell flip down and sat back down. she looked at the wall in shock from what she just heard

" nadia what's wrong" will asked

" syd....rember syd my sister"

" yeah..... what happened" fran said

" she been in an accident" nadia tried to stay positive" but she is ok. Vaughn's with her"

"ohh no,do you need me to come with you" eric said as he came round to look nadia in the face

"yeah i could use the support. i mean last time i saw syd was one year ago she was happy up there in new york" nadia stud up looked at everyone

"oh im sure she will be fine..ohhhh nadia don't forget to call me to let me know how she is" fran stressed
"ok" eric and nadia left the coffee shop. they both ran home to pick up some clothes and when't to the air port. because eric was a hot shot lawyer he managed to get first class seats.

on the plane nadia was looking at a picture of her and syd that she had picked up from her apartment

"she'll be ok. syd's a tough cookie. like her sister" eric placed his hand on her shoulder

"yeah" nadia looked at eric" eric i just want to thank-you for coming with me,you know after what happened" nadia looked down at her lap

"its ok, somethings where ment to be and we where not..and ill always be here for you, always" eric looked away

"thank you"

nadia and eric sat in quietly for the rest of the way there. thinking about what when't so wrong in there relationship.? why was it so hard to move on? why, when the other was in trouble they would drop everything to take care of each other...

nadia turned her head from the movie she was watching to find eric a sleep. she leaned over and brushed he's black messy hair of his face. the warmth of his skin made her heart flutter. then it finally sunk in. the answer's to the question's that had been going around in her head, she loved him.

:smiley::smiley:

OMG guys thats not right
whos syds friend that died
and why is she taking it so harshly
and why didnt she tell anyone
ie vaughn
argh id love to write more but the 24 finale is on

ur both evil evil genuises

Back