somewhere i belong

children children children

I told you all not to take drugs!
Drugs are BAD!

Seriously what the f*dge were you thinking
Nadia and Weiss are THE perfect couple (besides the one with a cerain frenchman)

serioulsy WHY are you breaking them up
i figure that he is leaving

cant wait for the s/v chappy

AWESOME

and its funny people just realised that were crazy

but i was serious did someone grab a spider (read previous spoilers to understand)

~Dani

lol no dani... the spider had to run away because of the tornado!!!!!!!!!!!!

im glad people hve realised just how crazy we are

and ur right

DONT DO DRUGS!!!!!!!!!

so i was thinking when should the next update be??? next week ??? what do u reakon gertie??? should we make em wait???

i know this was really confuissing but all will be epxlained in due time!!! promise !!!

Nadia and Weiss are THE perfect couple (besides the one with a cerain frenchman)

that made em laugh so much... we should so go ahead with the plan...what do u think??

yeah but when they read the rest of the updates there gonna wanna kill us!!!!!

which reminds me i should strat working on the next bits... i need to speak to u about something later as well

ooo do u like dani's suggetsions of the third spoiler???

yeah i think they will kill us............

dani suggestion about the spider? heheh that's funny :smiley: :smiley:

im going on msn now. if yah wanna talk or later let us know

OK
DEAREST CRAZY PEOPLE AKA AUTHORS
Hi, I'm Dani.
Today I was bored so my little lonesome self decided to trek on over to a friends fic and what do I find?
Well that can be considered a complicated question, first thing I notice is that my suggestion of a spider is shutdown only to be considered for a futher chapter.
Next I notice that the crazy (and i stress the word CRAZY) people have actually considered tormenting us by witholding information about upcoming chapters. AND to further prove their craziness they have a completly fic related converstaion in the thread making the readers want to KILL them for being out of the loop.
THEN they torment us by saying that their deaths will come sooner then hoped after writing the next few chapters.
So, anonymous person reading this, I ask the question who is really Crazy, I, the person who just wrote the longest piece of writing ever OR the crazy authors of this fic.
It is your decision.

(i hope that at least made you smile ~only 3 more shows to go until im a free WOman again)

Slamming the door shut as he left, inhaling his scent, touching the part of the door his hand had rested on moments before, she collapsed on the floor crying hysterically, almost unable to breathe, because that’s exactly how she felt now that he was gone, like her oxygen had been taken away from her, and there was nothing keeping her alive any more.
(n) thats soooooo sad (n)
-laura

OK
DEAREST CRAZY PEOPLE AKA AUTHORS
Hi, I'm Dani.
Today I was bored so my little lonesome self decided to trek on over to a friends fic and what do I find?
Well that can be considered a complicated question, first thing I notice is that my suggestion of a spider is shutdown only to be considered for a futher chapter.
Next I notice that the crazy (and i stress the word CRAZY) people have actually considered tormenting us by witholding information about upcoming chapters. AND to further prove their craziness they have a completly fic related converstaion in the thread making the readers want to KILL them for being out of the loop.
THEN they torment us by saying that their deaths will come sooner then hoped after writing the next few chapters.
So, anonymous person reading this, I ask the question who is really Crazy, I, the person who just wrote the longest piece of writing ever OR the crazy authors of this fic.
It is your decision.

(i hope that at least made you smile ~only 3 more shows to go until im a free WOman again)

you know what...you make me laugh so much i might just update tommorow...not sure if it's an update or spoilers tho ?!?!?! depends on how i feel... so if for some strange reason im in a really good mood, u'll get an update tommorow!!! *hint hint*

oh p.s gertie ive got the plan for the rest of the chapters, we'll talk about that tom :angelic: ;) ^_^

Back