Season 5 SPECULATION & THEORY

Ok I have thought very long on this... Who is Sark's mom? I mean I have just been wonduring if it is somebody whos already on the show or if shes yet to be revealed. I know there's been alot of speculation with Lazarey and Irena. I dont believe in that speculation but im dying to know who she is, and where she was when poor Sark got shipped away to school. I think about the silly things I know but Ive talked to my source about it and he hasnt a clue so I was hoping to get some feedback and thoughts from the people on these boards. Forgive me i know this is the spoiler board but you guys always seem to know the low down.

JNC

Glad you posted this question because I was speculating last night about Lauren and how her mom is Syd's aunt... I was also trying to figure out who the father is, and where most people are saying Jack, I don't think so. I beleive her dad could be Lazaray, and when her mom got pregnant she gave Lauren up for adoption or something like that. Also, if this is true then maybe Sark's mother is Syd's aunt too, or maybe someone else.

Just speculating...

Glad you posted this question because I was speculating last night about Lauren and how her mom is Syd's aunt... I was also trying to figure out who the father is, and where most people are saying Jack, I don't think so. I beleive her dad could be Lazaray, and when her mom got pregnant she gave Lauren up for adoption or something like that. Also, if this is true then maybe Sark's mother is Syd's aunt too, or maybe someone else.

Just speculating...

"The Man" said:

Just speculating...
Is this really true?? Where was this info found?

tenace73 said:
"The Man" said:
Glad you posted this question because I was speculating last night about Lauren and how her mom is Syd's aunt... I was also trying to figure out who the father is, and where most people are saying Jack, I don't think so.  I beleive her dad could be Lazaray, and when her mom got pregnant she gave Lauren up for adoption or something like that.  Also, if this is true then maybe Sark's mother is Syd's aunt too, or maybe someone else. 

Just speculating...
Is this really true?? Where was this info found?
isn't it onli a speculation

Back