Season 3 Spoiler free speculation!!

Ok, I am usually a spoiler-iffic person, because I am so curious...BUT the season finale is a BIG thing, so I am NOT at ALL going to look at spoilers for it or the next eppy (last regular eppy)

HOWEVER, I am itching to see what other people think about what is going to happen WITHOUT SPOILERS! It is so fun just to talk about what we think and get people's creative ideas out here.

So...one rule only...

NO SPOILERS! If you want to talk about the finale w/ spoilers, go to the Speculation about spoilers forum or something, because this thread is for spoiler-free speculation (hence, the name :P )

My ideas...well...they aren't sure yet...I'm thinking it's not family because there has been too much of that, and if the cliffhanger was some family thing, i would just be so mad! And since the title is "Resurrection"(by the way, the is the ONLY thing I know about the finale...and you probably already know that since this is in the "Episode 22: Resurrection" catagory) I'm thinking maybe Rambaldi will be resurrected...but then again, that is WAY too sci-fi or something and maybe impossible, but then AGAIN, who knows what JJ's up to??

So, post your thoughts, your ideas, your comments, but remember...

NO SPOILERS! ^_^

I think Nadia was nice (she seemed so sweet and quiet when they resecued her)and the goo Sloane injected will make her do horrible things in the finale. Just a guess though. I wish I had something more insightful and deep. :smiley:

Vaughn said:
ya, that's it!! :lol:

hey, maybe their family will be resurrected! like, Irina and Jack and Nadia and Syd and maybe Sloane will all be in one another's presence at one time...i say 'in one another's presence' because nothing else would happen w/ their family.

and jen47, don't worry, i don't think my idea was too insightful either ^_^

Well, I think Nadia will reveal a bit of her role for season 4. I'm thinkin a lot of family stuff too. But JG says it gonna be really big! (That wasn't a spoiler was it? :P )

I think the season finale will feature the big fight between the Passenger (Nadia) and the Chosen One (Sydney) According To Vaughn in episode 20, neither one of them will survive, if this happens then Sydney will die and there'll be no more Sydney.

So when Vaugn talked about the prophecy in last episode was he specific about they would battle against each other or just that there would be a battle? I want them on the same side, cheating fate and living! :smiley: I also want to know Irina's involvement...why did she terminate the account...what is her role :confused: ? And as far as the title I want it to be Vaugn's Dad. How cool would it be if Irina just faked his death in the interest of protection Nadia or something. Then Vaugn woudl have his dad back and some of the yuck of what Irina did would not be so yuck. I really want her back and to be kinda, mostly good! I cannot wait til Sunday!!! :P

I think something happens and Nadia not only channels Rambaldi's spirit but also gets possessed by him semi-permanately. Meaning it'll be her body but his actions. Maybe he misprophesied that the Chosen One will destroy the earth. Hence he created the green agent to be able to battle her on her timeline by utilitizing the Passenger. I think Weiss is gonna die or quit the CIA leaving room for later cameo's. I think that there still is a minute possibility of Irina showing up in the finale. You know if a mother finds out that her daughter is being experimented on, you'd think you'd show up to rescue her. Otherwise, Katya better have a pretty damn excuse for Irina's absence.

i'm definitely interested to see how they get around the "syd and nadia will battle and neither will survive" thing, since clearly without syd there is no show

so maybe "ressurection" refers to syd's ressurection?

maybe she and nadia are both wounded beyond survival, but then vaughn/jack go after that formula that freplica was using in order to save syd?

because seriously, that formula plotline just totally dropped off very unsatisfactorily.

what would be cool, but unlikely, is an all-out battle between good and evil; a free-for-all where syd/vaughn/jack/dixon/weiss/marshall face off against sloane/lauren/mrs reed/nadia(?)/irina(?)/cole, etc.

ok i have a sinking suspicion that Vaughn is gonna go crazy - like mad psyco crazy and its gonna suck :(
i also hope that nadia is not evil - that would be sad

oh and i heard that isabella rossilini is gonna be on this eppy too YAY! if we cant have Irina - Katya is still really REALLY good :D
but i still want Irina to come back! :angry:

Like someone said earlier, if Nadia and Sydney kill eachother, at least Syd will have to be "Resurrected" to complete the series. If Nadia is going to come back next season, she will have to be "Resurrected" also. If this happens, I hope they don't make it too unreal. Like, if what happened in Buffy, I will be so mad. I hope they can find a way to make it really cool, but not stupid and way sci-fi. About Vaughn going crazy, I just think that getting revenge on Lauren, for what she did to him, is consuming him. I think that he's becomming just like Jack. I also think that Jack sees this, and I think somewhere, Jack does want Sydney and Vaughn to be together. That's why I think Jack gave Vaughn that key. So that when Lauren is dead, Vaughn isn't still trying to find her.

Although, this is ALIAS, and she'll probably just come back from the dead :P

hm ok i think that they are going to blow the felgercarb out of the CIA mainroom (which u kinda saw a bit on last nights promo)
and that could very well be their cliffhanger - lots of death, lots of distruction - very Alias.... ;)

With the craptastic season that we've had, I would love to see the season finale have a huge battle w/all the good guys vs. all the bad guys. The final scenes would show everybody dying somehow, good AND bad. Then Syd and Nadia would fight each other in the absolute Best. Girlfight. Ever. Nadia would die. Sydney would be left standing in the middle of a huge warehouse or field or cave or something. The camera would go in a full 360 arond her as she notices the dead bodies of all of her loved ones (Jack, Vaughn, Dixon, Marshall, and YES Irina!). Then Syd would fall to the ground seemingly dead.

Suddenly, a white light (a little cheesy, I know) would burst out of her and surround her and fill up the screen. Then it would fade back down to Syd and it would be Syd in her apartment from the finale of Season 2. She is wearing the same outfit as in her fight with Allison. She wakes up and looks around. She sees Allison shot on the floor, Will stabbed in the bathtub. She realizes where she is, but she also REMEMBERS EVERYTHING from Season 3. She hears a noise (Covenant guys coming in to kidnap her) and looks at the front door, readying herself to attack them. She realizes that she has full strength, rather than being knocked out like she was "last time." The door busts open and we go to black . . . to be continued in Season 4.

Then Season 4 would start off being about Sydney trying to stop the events of Season 3 from happening. First off, she would track down Lauren and try to out her as Covenant and capture/arrest/kill her. Then she would try to find her sister before Sloane can, etc. I think, if done well by J.J. & Co., it could be really awesome and really make up for this less-than-stellar season.

Season 3 has been less than stellar and I don't expect the season finale to be that much better, but I am an addict and an optimist, so I will continue on in the adventure...

As for my thoughts on the finale, something about Sydney's role as Julia in the last two years is still fishy. Yes, I know that everyone knew she was alive and involved or something, but maybe this Sydney is not the real Sydney. Maybe the "real" Sydney died at the hands of Francine at the end of Season 2 and this Sydney is designed specifically to help Sloane find the Passenger to find Rambaldi's ultimate end game. The Ressurection the would be the ressurection of the "real" Sydney after the subsequent death (at the hands of Nadya) of this "Syd". Then, the rest of the prophecy can come to fruition as the "real" Sydney reprises her role as the "Chosen One" and will end the life of the Passanger later next season. The actions of the CIA in allowing her to be used by Sloane may lead to Syd becoming, dare I say, disenfranchised witht he CIA.

Another thought...

What if Ressurection refers not to a person, but to a relationship? Maybe resurrection will refer to the life Sydney had before her abduction at the end of Season 2 (ie: Vaughn, Irina, etc.)

dotfar said:
I think Rambaldi or his works are going to be resurrected or brought forth by Nadia.
yah i think its his works...OH and i also think that from what nadia said at the end, about how sloane saved her, is foreshadowing the fact that she is going to go along with him and his evil rambaldi plans.

oh my gosh! after reading this I had this idea pop into my head. Sydney in the Rambaldi text is the one who will bring utter desolation to all the world. What if Nadia gets killed by the evil green rambaldi fluid and causes Sydney to get all vengeful?
I don't know how weirdo Vaughn fits into all of that, but he has to somewhere. He gets his revenge on Lauren and Sydney tells him not to kill her or something. Then she could see her sister killed and wants to exact her revenge on all the Covenant and any others who get in her way. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

I can't wait!! This season hasn't been 'super'. But, it has us all wondering and keeping us coming back for more so it's not all bad. I'm tired of all this family tree stuff though. If they can't bring in Lena Olin then they just add on other family members. cheese please.

i bet anything we can think of will be total wrong considering that its the finale they dont want anyone to know how its sposed to be, all i can say is that from what ive read its going to be the biggest cliff hanger ever and that we would have never thought of this !

sounds wonderful doesnt it . I cant wait either

Argh...either way I can see only a sci-fi ending to season three. :/ There definately has to be rambaldi worked into it. And the whole Rambaldi prophecy can be manipulated to JJ's liking...I mean we never got the whole thing. We just get pieces of the puzzle.

I can so see another crazy sloane eppy...like the end of season 2...like when he got all crazy about Il Dire...and quite honestly wtf do we know about Il Dire...owww "peace"...oww...and later on during the season we learn that Sloane knows a heck of a lot more. All these on going plots have never really been solved. For me, the whole Julia Thorne thing...I want more. Cause Kendall comming in and telling the story isn't that convient...and there has to be more. I mean...they just switch her mid season...and we don't get any more blasts from the past and confusion.

don't read this if you thing the ABC description is a spoiler...<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->"Sydney receives a shattering revelation that will make her question everything - and everyone - she thought she could trust."  Well that could mean anything...what I see it equivelating too is yet another season 2 parallel...a distraught sydney...that is going to act pretty rash.  I don't like the whole basic...Sydney cna't trust the world plot anymore.  It's getting kind of repetitious.<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

One other thing...what happened to the wonderful Alice in Wonderland parallels...I really didn't see any S3 one's. :(

In my opinion no matter what happens, no one will have predicted it (except maybe those who are spoiled) and everyone will be surprised - I mean who expected Sydney to wake up with two years of her life gone and Vaughn married??

Back