Stargate SG-1

OH MY GOD :spazz:

THEY CAN'T KILL JANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET :( :depressed:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

That whole episode :jawdrop: :o_O: HOW COULD THEY?! SHE WAS THE COOLEST CHARACTER!!

Aaah the tape. And. :thud: That was an *amazingly* filmed episode. I started BAWLING when she died :lol: After I got over the shock :mellow: JEEZUS :hmm:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>IT'S RENEWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

SEASON NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:mellow:

mm havent watched atlantis yet, don't want to be spoiled and i have a bad impression of mckay from sg-1 :lol:

apparently next season there are going to be some crossovers between atlantis/sg-1 :confused: hmm

Atlantis is great! You've got to watch it, and I never thought I'd say this but I actually like McKay-he's funny :D

I mean since the opening 2-parter it hasn't exactly had the WOW factor, but we can't have the lost city of Atlantis rising out of the ocean every week ;)

Watch Atlantis-it's great!

We've just had 'poisoning the well' over here-in Ireland. Can't with for the mid season 2-parter!

mozart_180 said:
STARGATE IS NOW THE LONGEST RUNNING TELEVISION SHOW IN HISTORY !!!!! WAHOO!!!! WAHOO!!!!
[post="1082405"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I thought it was The X Files because it was on for 9 seasons and Stargate SG1 has only done 8.

SiriCerasi said:
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>IT'S RENEWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

SEASON NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:mellow:
[post="1067729"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That is great news. :D

mozart_180 said:
STARGATE IS NOW THE LONGEST RUNNING TELEVISION SHOW IN HISTORY !!!!! WAHOO!!!! WAHOO!!!!
[post="1082405"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ties X-Files actually ;)

:spazz: I WANT CABLE DAMMIT!!! I NEED TO WATCH SEASON 8!! AAAAAAAAAGH

Umm.. Aria, didn't u say ur friend has Tivo?!?

WHAT?! He's LEAVING? He can't be leaving! Where'd u hear this! But he's like, a major part of the show! Isn't her producer too! Wait.. is he just leaving as being Jack? Ahh I love Jack! He cracks me up! Are u SURE u got this from a reliable source?!

I think RDA is still undecided, gateworld has been posting stuff both ways -_-

But Claudia Black AND Ben Browder are going to be on it :blink: :o_O: How WEIRD :lol:

Yeah she does Erika :lol: But she always forgets to record it or it gets deleted -_-

Mmm I c I c.. well I don't really check out Gateworld...

Oh geez that is weird! I bet of Farscape on Stargate? This is gonna be interesting.

EEshy that sucks. I'm sorry. But I already told u that on msn like 2 minutes ago. :lol:

Katrina Halliwell said:
I hope RDA isn't leaving... he's 1/4 of the show!
[post="1137559"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

He's more than that! -_- I haven't seen season 8 yet, but I'm going to miss him on SG-1... and if he's not on the show it will be even worse :(