Summer

Thanks for the PM and the update mate! It was great :lol: I can't help but get the feeling that something bad is going to happen though... maybe something to do with the lip sync-ing? Maybe something along the lines of what happened to Ashlee Simpson? Oh, that would be bad!!

I'm looking forward to finding out more :smiley: Good stuff! :cheers:

Chap 4 :- A Weiss Run In

Syd had only got mild flu so she was back on her feet in no time. Nobody noticed it was Nadia on stage so that went well. Since she had been ill she needed to catch up on some of her coursework and she had to reschedule some of her TV appearances. They all understood. She had them later that week. She was glad that Will and Francie were still there because she didn’t know what she would do if they had gone too. Fran had a job in her cousin’s restaurant. She was only there on a part time basis because of all her work. Syd had taken English lit while Fran had taken catering. As soon as Fran was done at collage she was going to open up her own restaurant.

It was a Thursday afternoon when Syd decided that she wanted to grab a coffee from Starbucks and try to do some of her work.
She went into the line behind a man that was on his cell phone. She couldn’t help but listen to his conversation.
“Hey Mike. Chill out … I am sure that I didn’t leave the door open! Alan must have opened it himself … yeah I do realise he is a dog … how do you know that it wasn’t Donnie? … He could of done it before you took him for a walk … look I’m next in queue so I’ll talk to you later, ok? … Bye Vaughn!” he said hanging up on him. He turned round quickly with coffee in his hand and nearly walked into Syd.
“OMG! I am so sorry.” He said.
“Hey no damage done!” She said giving him a reassuring smile.
“At least let me buy u a coffee?”
“Alright. I’m Sydney Bristow by the way!” she said offering him her hand.
“Eric Weiss but you can just call me Weiss, everyone else does!” he said accepting her hand.
“Then it’s Syd!”

They got their coffee and sat down at a table.
“So… I couldn’t help over-hearing your conversation!”
“Oh yeah, well my best mate and housemate seems to think that I left the door open between are two apartments and he thinks that Alan, my dog, ate all of his dogs food because he found Alan asleep on his kitchen floor with dog food around him!”
Sydney just burst out laughing. “It does sound a bit suspicious.” She said calming down. “So what do you do?” she asked while taking a sip of her coffee.
“Do you like hockey?”
“Yeah love it!”
“Which team?”
“Kings why?”
“Well I’m one of their players mangers.” he smiled proudly
“No way! That is so cool. Which one?”
“Michael Vaughn. He’s also my housemate, best mate and also the guy who accuses other peoples dogs!” he pouted and then asked “Your not one of those screaming fans are you?”
“No … they’re just annoying!”
“Yeah they are!” they carried on talking and got to know each other better. Syd told him all about Will, Francie and Nadia before they knew it was time for Starbucks to close.
“So I guess I’ll see you around?” Weiss said “oh do you, Will , Francie and Nadia want in the box for tomorrow nights game? I get them free!”
“REALLY? Well Nadia is in Spain but the rest of us would love to. Thanks” she said excited.
“Great so I’ll see you there at seven?”
“Yeah sounds great!” they exchanged numbers and parted.

**Syd’s Place**

By the time Syd got back Fran had come back from the restaurant and Will was lying on the couch watching TV.
“Guess who are the three people who are going to the kings match tomorrow night in the box seats?” she screamed excited.
“Really?” Will said jumping up immediately.
“How?” Francie asked.
“I ran into this guy, well actually he ran into me …… “ she told them the whole story.

**Vaughn’s Place**

“Hey I ran into this girl, literally, and we got talking. Man, you would really like her. She loves Kings, but not as in one of those screaming girls and I invited her will and Francie to the match tomorrow!” Weiss said in a rush as soon as he got in.
“Cool! You owe me $10 for that dog food!” Vaughn said sitting down. “ and whose Will and Francie?” Weiss told him the whole story.

tbc...

Pm going out in a min

PM List
SpygirlAmy
6helterskelter6
phoenix shotgun 47
Michael_Vartan_Hottie
farliieansds225
sydneymicheal
dandan
texasalias2004
vaughnshoney
UndercoverPhoenix47
sab-alias
li'l_roo
NadiaSantosFan
mnkdance963
gtwallichs
fire*N*ice
grassyass

ok next chapter

Chap 5 :- Meeting Michael Vaughn

As planned the four met up at 7. they went to watch the match and everyone had a good time. The game had just finished and Weiss was taking Syd, Will and Francie to the bar where all the VIPs went after the match. Weiss got in a round of drinks and sat down around a table.
“I still can’t believe that you’re Michael Vaughn’s Manger!” Fran said taking a sip of her drink.
“Well you had better believe it. He should be here soon … Ah there he is. Hey Vaughn get over here!” he shouted across the room. “there are people I want you to meet!”

Vaughn’s thoughts – Wow. She is beautiful, Vaughn stop thinking like that, she probably already has a boyfriend. Don’t just stand there, say something! - “Hey!” – good start.- End

Syd’s thoughts – he looks nicer in person than on TV. Will was right. Those eyes are dreamy! I could get lost in them for hours. Wooow slow down Syd, he has probably got a girlfriend. – End

“Vaughn this is Francie, Will and Sydney.” They all shook hands and Vaughn sat in the empty seat next to Syd. Will, Fran and Weiss continued their conversation. Vaughn and Syd started their own.

“So … Weiss tells me that you love kings?” Vaughn asked nervously.
“Yeah! I’ve loved them since I was about … 7 when my dad got me and my sister into it.”
“That’s one thing we have in common.” Syd gave him a full dimpled smile.
“So how did you get into hockey?”
“I dunno really .. I just used to watch it and then when I was old enough, I joined a kid’s team and found that I was actually pretty good at it. So since then I have been in all of my schools hockey teams and then this I guess.” He shrugged
“I love to watch it but I would be hopeless at playing it!”
“I don’t think you would.” He grinned.
“I don’t even know how to skate!”
“Well maybe I could teach you sometime. That’s as long as your boyfriend doesn’t mind?” – please say she doesn’t have a boyfriend! Please, please, please. - End
“Well he probably would… - Nooo! She has a boyfriend! - … if I had one!” – huh? She doesn’t have a boyfriend? Yes!!! – End
“That must be another thing we have in common then. I don’t have either. Girlfriend I mean!”
“So I hear Weiss owes you $10 for dog food!” she said grinning.
“You heard about that?”
“Well actually I was in the line behind when you were on the phone!”
“So he ran into you then!” She started laughing. “Anyway about skating. Are you busy next week?”
“Saturday I’m free!”
“Great!” They continued talking and swapped numbers and Syd gave him her address.

**Later**

“Its getting late, we should probably get going!” will said.
“Yeah. Wow time flys when your having fun!” Weiss said stretching.
“It sure does!” Syd looked at Vaughn and smiled at him. They all walked to the door.
“So I guess I’ll see you on Saturday!” Vaughn said sadly.
“Yeah you will!” She smiled at him.

When they had got in the car, Will turned round to the back where the girls were sitting and asked
“What’s on Saturday Syd?”
“Vaughn’s teaching me how to skate.” She smiled as she said it.
“OMG you’re going on a date with Michael Vaughn!” Fran squealed.
“It’s not a date!”
“Oh yeah?”
“Actually I don’t know if it is.”
“He asked you to go skating with him didn’t he?” Syd nodded “So then it’s a date!” They both squealed.
“Oh boy!” Will said as he started to drive them back home.

tbc...

PMs going out now

PM List

SpygirlAmy
6helterskelter6
phoenix shotgun 47
Michael_Vartan_Hottie
farliieansds225
sydneymicheal
dandan
texasalias2004
vaughnshoney