Surprises For Syd!

:stupid: tee hee hee and your :lame: and :eek:fftopic: but i still love ya :smooch: but :shhh: dont tell! (ok i am havin to much fun with the smiles, anyone else like smiles?? :thinking: ) i think iam going to leave you an all smile review one day kit! :D

Crazy for Alias said:
can i get a pm when you update again please?
[post="1411970"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:hi: no, no you cant get a Pm! :lol: j/king SURE you can!! welcome!

alias=mylife26 said:
dont worry liz i like teh smilies too im just to lazy to look thru them all  :blush: lol
[post="1411972"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
that helps me none cait. lol. but leave me a smile review one day when your bored! :woot: i like smiles! *nods* :blush:

uggggh fine then i wont be nice any more!!!! :angry:
and i would go thru and put mean smilies up but i cant cause then my comp will mess up!

STUPID FRIGGIN COMP!!! :stupidcomputer:
:cuss: 🐒 :wtf: :smash: :angry2: :angry: :devil: :nuke: 🎅 :mad: :argue: :thejoyofpepsi: :starwars: :thud: :censored :locked: censored :stick: :busted: :viking: :blowup: :jumpon:

SuperDuck123 said:
:stupid: tee hee hee and your  :lame: and :eek:fftopic: but i still love ya  :smooch:  but  :shhh: dont tell! (ok i am havin to much fun with the smiles, anyone else like smiles??  :thinking: ) i think iam going to leave you an all smile review one day kit!  :D
[post="1411962"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
You should! tee hee hee ^_^

alias=mylife26 said:
uggggh fine then i wont be nice any more!!!!  :angry:
and i would go thru and put mean smilies up but i cant cause then my comp will mess up!

STUPID FRIGGIN COMP!!!  :stupidcomputer:
:cuss:  🐒   :wtf:  :smash:  :angry2:  :angry:  :devil:  :nuke:  🎅  :mad:  :argue:  :thejoyofpepsi:  :starwars:  :thud:  :censored  :locked:  censored  :stick:  :busted:  :viking:  :blowup:  :jumpon:
[post="1411984"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

What how was i mean?? :thinking: all i said was i was gonna leave you a smily review one day why you mad?? (n) aww cait! dont be mad :hug:

aliasobsessed89 said:
You should! tee hee hee  ^_^
[post="1412057"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Okk i will LLT! you know me :lol:

sydneyluvsvaughn4eva said:
that was a really great chappy! i can't wait for the proposal! i'm so excited! pretty please update again soon! ~L
[post="1412358"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
awww you even said pretty please! :lovely: Thanks for the review it made my night! :woot: I'll update soon cus i luv ya all so much!! :hug:

only one more chapter that suchs but i like the story i don't know why you would be losing readers. also if there is only one chapter left you have to make a sequal.

What how was i mean??  all i said was i was gonna leave you a smily review one day why you mad??  aww cait! dont be mad
(n) ok i didnt see u were gonna leave me a smiley review im :D about that
and um im :angry: b/c :thinking: :ermm: :sigh:........ b/c it a ㊙️ !!!
lol idk i just felt like doin it :angelic: lol

KAC said:
only one more chapter that suchs but i like the story i don't know why you would be losing readers. also if there is only one chapter left you have to make a sequal.
[post="1412442"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: Awww your sweet! iam so happy to hear people like this fic! :blush: and if you think i already need a sequal your not gonna like the end cus my beta was saying i cant leave it there! but i am ^_^ lol. Ill do a sequal one day though! right now iam workin on 2 new fic ideas and my other fic thats turned into a WIP :angelic: lol. THanks for reading and reviewing Ill update soon!

alias=mylife26 said:
(n) ok i didnt see u were gonna leave me a smiley review im  :D about that
and um im  :angry: b/c  :thinking: :ermm:  :sigh:........ b/c it a ㊙️ !!!
lol idk i just felt like doin it  :angelic:  lol
[post="1413070"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:confused: OKs :blink: lol. cait your crazy! :lol:

SarahBear said:
i LOVE this fic! Can you add me to your pm list pretty please?! :smiley: thanks!  UPDATE SOON!  :P

~Sarah
[post="1413072"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I will update soon! and iam SO GLAD you like this fic! :woot: And yes since you asked so nicely you can have a PM ;) lol. Thanks for R&Ring! and WELCOME! ~lizzy

Nadia Weiss said:
great updat io love it. thanks for the pm
[post="1427131"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

your welcome! and thanks for the review :lol:

Garner_Chick6 said:
Great Chap can i get a PM por favor!!!!
[post="1427323"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
si, you are added to the PM list! Welcome! :D

I'll update some time this week! :Ph34r: I've been VERY busy and i just got back in town so its crazy around here.

OHH MY GOSSSH! you ALL have to go to the spy museum!! (its in wash. DC) :woot: FEAKEN ROCKED!!! has anyone been?? :thinking:

Back