Surprises For Syd!

Here's what happened...i went to post this on thursday and the bord was down and ever time i've tried after that it's also been down so here ya go....

Surprise for Syd.
A/N: 1st I would like to thanks all of you who have read this and stuck with me! And for you who have reviewed You guys rock *hugs*!!! Sorry this took so long to update but life has been crazy(and then i just started school to) anyway I have decided this will be the last chapter of this story so PLEASE REVIEW even if you never have, I could use some feedback! happy reading and thanks for staying with me. Hope you see you all next Fic (idk when that will be but...I have 2 ideas right now so ya) Enjoy!!!.......

Chapter 4~
Its early afternoon before I open my eyes, Sydney is still sleeping and looking over at the clock I see we are running a little late. As quietly as I can I slip out of bed, and grab my cell on my way out to the balcony. I quickly make the needed calls before re-joining Syd in the bed. Leaning over her I gently kiss her lips until she responds. Pulling back slightly I speak the first words of the day.

"Morning babe, time to get up and get ready." with that I head towards the bathroom, and before entering I add. "Don't bother asking, but hurry up and get ready, we only have an hour before we have to leave." Giving her last glance I enter the shower.

20 minutes later we are both standing there in white cotton towels while I search for our attire for the day. Finally locating our clothes I hand Syd hers before getting dressed myself, ignoring her questioning face I continue to dress. A few minutes later we head out the door, to our new destination of the day, rock climbing.

The weather is nice and warm as I drive down the street. Looking over at Sydney I am once again amazed by her beauty, her hair is pulled into a loose pony tail but the wind from the open windows blow small strands around, framing her face. My eyes seem to keep drifting her way ‘till we get there.

As we make our way across the park the number of people here shocks me a little. The day is a warm, sunny California day. Many families lay around doting the ground with beach towels and sheets. I can’t help but think that one day this will be me and Sydney laying out reading, talking and one day out playing baseball, or flying a kite with our children.

As we approach the rocks I am filled with a strange calming sense that in a couple of minutes my life will be complete. I am no longer fearful of what her answer will be. I saw what our lives were like without each other and I know she does not want the life she led while we were apart, nor do I.
Carefully I help Sydney into her harness and then quickly get in my own. As we ascend the rock, we take up what feels like an agonizingly slow pace, taking in the scenery around us. Birds fly past us, kids laughter can be heard from below, and as we reach the top the sun can be seen poking its way above the mountain top.

Sydney is a little ways ahead of me and I know that must change before we reach the top. Picking up my pace I move past her as slowly as I can, so I don’t spark her suspicions. As my head peeks over the top I see that everything has been set up right, quickly pulling myself up I disconnect my self from my safety line before turning back to help Sydney up. As I pull her up I keep her line of sight on me, by talking to her about our climb, after I have her safety line off as well I move from in front of her, keeping my eyes on her while her’s take in the site ahead.

In front of us sits a red and white picnic blanket, with a basket of food, a bottle of wine, and a glass vase filled with all her favorite flowers and pale pink marbles. There’s one for every day we’ve know each other. I see her mind taking it all in before she turns back to me, her face has a look of wonder and excitement, taking her hand I quietly lead her over to the blanket before pulling her down onto it with me. As we sit there, her beside me I know now is the perfect time, the new beginning, I’ve been waiting for.

Moving so that I am now in front of Sydney I wordlessly get onto one knee while discreetly getting the small black box out of my back pocket. The look on her face let's me know that even if this is unexpected it is the right thing to do, so I continue.

"Syd, since the first time you walked into my office I have known you were for me, and over time my suspicions were confirmed. That first night at the pier, my fathers watch... but I had never been so convinced you were my soul mate till the day you "died". Suddenly my world was duller, darker, and less meaningful. Syd you made my life worth living and without you I am nothing. I have no reason to live. Since you’ve been back all I’ve wanted to do is ask you to become my wife, I just had to wait for the moment and this is it, so Sydney Anne Bristow will you do me the honor and become my wife?”

By now tears are streaming down her face and I gently wipe them away. She brings her body up till she is level with me, on her knees, before she lunches herself into my arms quietly whispering yes, over and over again. After a couple of minutes she breaks the connection and gently brings her lips to mine for a kiss full of promises, love, and passion. We stay in each other’s arms until we calm down enough to relax back onto the blanket. Only this time she’s sitting in front of me leaning against my chest, my arms around her waist, holding her tight. Now that she’s mine I never want to let her go. We stay silent for a few more minutes, her looking at the new simple but elegant ring on her left ring finger, and me looking at her. After a while I gently kiss her neck bringing her attention back to me.

"So you like it?"

"I love it, but I wouldn’t care if it was from one of those’s quarter machines I still would have said yes. I love you."

"I love you too, but I wish I would have known that about the ring, I could have saved a lot of money." I tease.

"Well you can't take it back now it’s too late, so what’s for lunch?" she asks as she leans forward to grab the basket laying a few feet away. Laughing at her childish behavior I help her unpack the food and pour us a glass of wine. As we settle back down eating our meal the questioning begins.

"Oh do Francie and Will know about this...my dad? When did you have time to plan all of this? Why didn’t you ask at the zoo like you had planed to the first time? Why..."

"Wow slow down Syd”, I tell her, “OK yes Francie and Will know they helped me actually. Yes your dad knew I was planning to ask you to marry me, but he didn’t know when, so I guess that would be a no he doesn’t know. And I didn’t ask at the zoo because I wanted something new. Now I have some questions for you! First when do you want to get married?"

She turns her body a little more to face mine before replying.

"October 1st" she tells me with out a moment’s hesitation, but then continues. "Outside..."

"The beach!?!?" I add for her

"Yeah, the beach" she nods as she takes another bite of a Carmel dipped apple slice.

We spend our afternoon sitting in each other’s arms talking and watching the sun set. As the first sign of darkness ascends upon us we climb back down from paradise. To Syd’s surprise we return to the hotel to change once again.

As we enter the room I lead her to the shower where we quickly rinse off before leading her back out to the bedroom, to change into something warmer and more elegant.

"Vaughn, where are you taking me now?" With one look at my face she again knows I am not going to tell her. So she just gets dressed into the new red dress that I have brought for her. But to her surprise I answer this time, well kind of, a mans got to have some secrets after all.

"We’re going to our first dinner as an engaged couple." I reply as I approach her and capture her lips with mine. She has a big grin on her face as we pull away and I return to getting ready. 10 minutes later we are once again out the door, however this time we walk to our new location.
Even though it is early in the evening, the air has a chill to it. I can see my breath as I breathe and Syd is snuggled up close to my side to keep warm. Even in the matching white sweater I had bought for her I can still feel her shivering. Pausing for a minute I unwrap my arm for her and I take my jacket off to place it on her shoulders. Then my arm finds its way back to her waist, and we continue walking. We walk the pier along the ocean side, enjoying our time together. After a while we approach a dock with many boats of all sizes. Only one however has a light illuminating from it. It’s a small pontoon boat with white rope lights wrapped around the rail, giving the illusion of stars in the distance. The tall slender man aboard waves to us as we near the stern of the boat.

"Good evening Michael, it’s been a while, how are you?"

"Good, I am good Alex, and this is Sydney, my fiancée!" Taking her hand and kissing the back he introduces himself.

"Well hello, It’s nice to finally meet you I am Alexander Hamilton, but please call me Alex."

His comment about meeting Syd causes her to give me a smug smirk and I know I am going to hear about this later, but tonight it is all worth it.

We talk to Alex for a while, Syd learning my embarrassing childhood moments, seeing how Alex is like a second father to me. He was my parents dearest friend and was always there for my mom and I after my fathers’ death

When he walks away down the dock I help Sydney board the boat. There under the overhang of the boat sits a small table light with candles. A CD player off to the side playing a mixed CD I created out of our favorite slow songs, more flowers and an elegant meal, complete with Chicken pasta, apple sauce, only because I know it’s her favorite, garlic potatoes, white wine and chocolate fudge cake for dessert.

After an extraordinary meal. I take my fiancée*s hand in mine. There under the twinkling of the starts we dance to the slow beat of the music, holding each other close. Gazing at her angelic face, I realize this is just the beginning to a magnificent life. The life I’ve always dreamt about. A life with Sydney, my Sydney.

Epilogue~ 3 months later S.POV~
5 minutes...
What would this change?
4 minutes and 30 seconds...
Everything that’s what!
4 minutes...
How will he react?
3 minutes and 30 seconds...
Will he be disappointed or will he be happy?
3 minutes...
As I sit here on the edge of the bathtub staring between the watch in my hands and the little white plastic stick sitting on the counter top, my mind wonders. I think about how much mine and Vaughn’s lives have changed. We’ve come a long way from handler and asset, to now husband and wife. But I also thing about how much it could change once again, in a matter of 3 minutes.

With one little blue mark our would could be turned upside down again. I find myself getting lost once again in my thoughts. It’s funny how your life can change so drastically in a matter of minutes. In 2 minutes I’ll know. Will Vaughn and I be parents? Would we make good parents? I grew up with no motherly role model and Vaughn with out a father!

Before I have to much time to think this I hear a faint beeping coming from my watch. ‘This is it’ I think to myself as I stand and walk over to the counter top on shaky legs.

At as glance at the result of the home pregnancy test I slide down the wall with tears of joy streaming down my face. A few minutes latter I am able to collect myself enough to stand and I smile to myself as I exit the bathroom, with what feels like the widest grin I’ve ever had, knowing I now have my own surprise in store for the unsuspecting man waiting on the couch, Michael Vaughn.

~The End~ :Ph34r:

A/N: Ok I know that’s not the best chapter ever and I am sorry. I just HAD to finish this fic though and that’s what came out. *Sigh* Anyways I want to thank all of you that have left me a review because you are all the reason this even got finished. If it wasn’t for you all I would have stopped LONG ago. So thanks!! Please let me know what you though and remember constructive criticism is always welcome! I don’t want to keep making the same mistakes now do I? lol AGAIN THANKS FOR READING AND HOPED YOU ENJOYED!! I am starting 2 more fic’s so keep a look out for them! Love you all! ~lizzy

Beta note(kit): Yes, I’ve decided I’m allowed to have a note lol. I deserve it don’t I? I mean really! Most of you haven’t seen this unedited and I promise you don’t want to ;) J/K Liz! I’ve enjoyed betaing this fic and um I really think that was just an EVIL place to stop! *siiiiigh* I want a sequel! Who’s with me!?

We'll see kit, we'll see:P

I LOVE YOU ALL!! THANKS FOR READING! HOPE TO SEE YOU AROUND! anyone that wants can IM me @ lizlax109

ETA: when i post another fic this is the PM list i'am going to start with so let me know if you want to be added or taken off thanks!
Addicted 2 Alias
alias=mylife26
broe4ever929
dandan
Fire*N*ice
gregstar
KAC
LaurenRachael
LifesMystery
Lovygirl
Nadia Weiss
Syd26
Sydney_alias_vaughn
Vaughnshoney
Sab-alias

alias/gglover
buckeyealum2000
Crazy for Alias
cupcake55
Garner_chick6
Kalias
KAliasGirl
lil_aussie_sez
SarahBear
stealthy
Syd89
Sydney A Vaughn
Sydney L Bristow
sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
supergirl14
texasalias2004

PS. hey! just so you all know (cus i dont think alot of you did) this whole time ive been trying to respond to everyone thats reviewed so go read them if you havent! and you want! lol

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>that was absolutely FANTASTIC! I :love:'ed it! I mean seriously, you are a really really talented writer and I definitely want to be kept on your pm list!

I really liked the way you made the proposal and everything. POSITIVELY ADORABLE! and a little spybaby would be ..just awwwwwww!!!!

i really hope that you consider writing a sequel because I would most certainly read and enjoy it. And you get an extra special :hug: for providing us all with such a wonderful fic that I thoroughly enjoyed reading

thankss so very much! :happydance:

:D
-kait
</span>

First I laughed out loud causing people to look strangely at me when you said his name was Alexander Hamilton! :lol:

second That meal sounded soooo good, but had to laugh some more when you threw in the apple sauce! :cool:

third how could you just stop writing? why couldn't you write like a few more paragraphs? and let us see how Syd tells Vaughn and his reaction???? your evil you know that??? pure Evil. so because you ended it the way you did, you will now have to make it up by continuing where you left off! -_-

oh and Great story! I loved it! thanks for letting me be a part of it! when you post your next stories give me a pm so I can keep enjoying your work! :trampoline:

Kel :wanted:

aliasobsessed89 said:
I WANT ONE NOW!!!! *whines* sniffle
[post="1449573"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Kit you have to wait! you know that! lol

KAC said:
Great ending. Can I get PM's to your stories when you write them?
[post="1449602"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Sure you can get a PM for my stories cus iam just going to use the same PM list so ya...lol your on it! Thanks so much for staying with me on this fic! and for all your reviews!

sydney_alias_vaughn said:
SEQUAL!! SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL!!! I DEFINATELY WANT A SEQUAL :D :D :D :D !!!
this was such an anazing story 👍 awesome ending :2love:
thax for the pm
can't wait for the sequal ;)
[post="1449611"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: mel (tee hee YAY you changed it :hug:) you crack me up! you all will get a sequal...one day just because you all asked for it and it makes me :blush: to see how many of you actually want to read more. Thanks for reading! and your awesome reviews always made my day...good thing i talk to you now! lol

KAliasGirl said:
sweet ending
[post="1449622"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Thanks! Glad you liked it!

kalias said:
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>that was absolutely FANTASTIC! I :love:'ed it!  I mean seriously, you are a really really talented writer and I definitely want to be kept on your pm list! 

I really liked the way you made the proposal and everything. POSITIVELY ADORABLE! and a little spybaby would be ..just awwwwwww!!!!

i really hope that you consider writing a sequel because I would most certainly read and enjoy it. And you get an extra special :hug: for providing us all with such a wonderful fic that I thoroughly enjoyed reading

thankss so very much!  :happydance: 

:D
-kait
</span>
[post="1449658"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:blush: AWW Kait! you get a special :hug: for leaving some of the best-est reviews ever! I sould be the one thanking you all for reading, not you all thanking me lol. Anyways I am SOOO happy to here you loved this fic that just makes my day when people tell me that. and i'll see you soon! (feel free to IM or E-mail me, i love talking to you guys!)

vaughnshoney said:
Great ending to a great fluffy story. Really enjoyed reading this one.

Thanks for the PM
[post="1449730"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Thanks for Reading!!

texasalias2004 said:
Great fic.  Thanks!  Please send me a pm when you have your other fics up.

texasalias
[post="1449784"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Sure thing, but iam pretty sure your on the PM list already but I'll check! Thanks for reading!!

Sydney L Bristow said:
First I laughed out loud causing people to look strangely at me when you said his name was Alexander Hamilton! :lol:

second That meal sounded soooo good, but had to laugh some more when you threw in the apple sauce! :cool:

third how could you just stop writing?  why couldn't you write like a few more paragraphs?  and let us see how Syd tells Vaughn and his reaction???? your evil you know that??? pure Evil.  so because you ended it the way you did, you will now have to make it up by continuing where you left off! -_-

oh and Great story!  I loved it!  thanks for letting me be a part of it!  when you post your next stories give me a pm so I can keep enjoying your work!  :trampoline:

Kel :wanted:
[post="1450104"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Kel! where to start....? lets see... yes about the name Alexander i was looking for a good name and i found that one, i liked it so i put it up. lol i dont think many people saw that though so good for you! and yes people ALWAYS look at me funny for laughing at the computer *sigh* tee hee... And whats wrong with apple sauce for this meal?? :thinking: LOL i LOVE IT!... yes i know iam evil but i felt bad for never updating this and it started out only as a One parter so...lol ya. but oneday you WILL get a sequal (pray i get bored in calss' again this year, thats when i wrote most of this lol) and last of all... THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF THIS!!! I really loved reading your thoughts and comments on this so thanks! Hope you see you around!

(again feel free to IM me or E-mail me)

LOVE YOU ALL!!! ~Lizzy

Nadia Weiss said:
great updat
[post="1450557"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Glad you liked!

um yeah u are a freak but thats why we get along dandan!! duh! lol and dude alias season 5 is just on in oz NOW?!?! havent u seen all the epe's by now thouhg?

hell yer ive seen the eps
i watched them 6 hours after they aired in america!
im not nuts and waiting for oz tv
but oh i got my best friend hooked she said shed never watch em and now she is sooo in love with sark
(as long as its not vaughn im happy)

Back