SV Shippers, fave episodes for tender moments?

Ivy

Cadet
I am a new Alias fan, and have just finished watching season one. Can you tell me your favorite SV shipper episodes and moments between Sydney and Vaughn? I'm really enjoying the tension they have in season one, and already have several favorite moments. Sadly, because I dont own the DVDs, and didn't write down anything about the episodes, I couldn't yet pinpoint my favorites. In the season finale of season one, I feel like the romantic tension is more prominent than it had been in the previous few episodes... because of Syd and Noah. You can see reciprocation again and Vaughn doesn't look so sad.

So... favorite episodes/quotes from any season, ones for me to watch for! :smiley: I'd think this would be a good list for any S/V shipper to have, and since I am 3 seasons behind, forgive me if this has been done before and point me to an archived thread if there is one!

Thanks! Great to meet other "rabid" Alias fans!

When Syd throws her beeper in the Pacific and Vaughn gives her the whole "You have my number speech" and then she puts her hand on his...yeah I like that from S1.

ms.katejones said:
When Syd throws her beeper in the Pacific and Vaughn gives her the whole "You have my number speech" and then she puts her hand on his...yeah I like that from S1.
[post="1202285"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Definitely that one. Or when Vaughn shows up at the train station to find Syd, and definitely the watch speech. Those are all from season one.

Season 2 has a TON of happy SV moments *happy sigh*

And then some in season 3...but I don't want to spoil anything for ya ;)

Oh man, there are so many.

My favorites are the jail scene in Crossings, the Vaughn boxers scene in Endgame, Phase 1 Kiss, and the Ressurection Kiss. From this season, I've liked all the shipper moments. We were deprived last year! :P

New article up at TV Guide about couples, this was posted by RedHat at sd1 and has a link to go vote for favorite couple
From TV Guide: TV's Perfect Pairs
Sydney and Vaughn | Alias
James Bond movies have nothing on these sexy spies. From their first kiss in the rubble of SD-6's offices to their most recent romantic rekindling in a Stepfordized training camp, Sydney and Vaughn have survived it all: memory loss, near-death experiences and Vaughn's traitorous wife. Though often split apart, Alias' partners-in-crime-fighting are best when they are practicing tactical maneuvers together.
:lovely:

ETA: You can vote for your favorite couple at the bottom of the page.
[post="2431351"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

I pick the watch scene. I so fell for Vaughn in that scene: "This watch belonged to my father...he said you could set your heart by it. It stopped Oct. 1, the day we met" . Awwww. And then their beepers go off. Vaughn says: "Kendall" Syd says "me, too". OMG. The look they gave each other. :thud:

I'd pick the train station scene as my 2ns best S/V scene. But of course, the truth is, I love ALL S/V scenes.

ms.katejones said:
I'd say the watch and drawer scenes are classic shipper moments.
[post="1202920"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

They are definately classic scenes, but there are soo many great S/V moments that I can't choose.

PoketRockets11 said:
My favorites are the jail scene in Crossings, the Vaughn boxers scene in Endgame, Phase 1 Kiss, and the Ressurection Kiss.
They are all brilliant as well. I just think I love them all!

Alias_rocks_87 said:
They are definately classic scenes, but there are soo many great S/V moments that I can't choose.
They are all brilliant as well. I just think I love them all!
[post="1207005"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah, it's hard to pick. These two are great together.

There are too many to pick from. some of my favs scenes are the box hug,the train station scene,The Allie scene, the watch scene the getaway too many to pick from. but one of my ultimate favs is the drawer scene!

exactly, too many to choose from, but my faves are:
1. drawer scene (just too cute!) in Endgame
2. scene in Truth Takes Time when Syd saved Vaughn from Sark at the stairs
3. hockey scene in A Dark Turn
4. ice cream scene in Countdown
5. train station scene

^ I agree with all those and would add:

6. The pier scene. ("You got my number.")
7. The Phase One Kiss
8. Spysex ("You have an oven. We can reheat.")
9. The hug when Vaughn gets Syd outta the country in S3. ("I'm not going to lose you again.")
10. North Korea when Syd was like, "We always find each other."

There! That is my top ten S/V moments (though not in order.) :D

My favourite SV moments are as follows:

-the pier scene (A Broken Heart: S1)
-S/V's first hug (The Box Pt. 1: S1)
-S/V at the train station (Almost Thirty Years: S1, this was my all-time favourite especially this line when Sydney asks Vaughn how he found her; "I went to the pier but you weren't there so I went to the observatory but it was closed. I even went to the palisades and the bluffs but you weren't there either. "But then I remembered you mentioned the train station, Normal people go to their normal jobs)
-S/V's first kiss (Phase One: S2, the fall of SD-6)
-kitchen scene in Double Agent, see I say anymore
-drawer scene (Endgame: S2)

I also enjoyed all SV moments that took place in S3 and S4, I would mention them but it would take too long! :smiley:

There are so many 2 choose from!!!
I love Ep. 21 in season 2, there are so many great moments, the opening making out scene ("I'm the point man"), the look Vaughn gives Syd when she suggests they go straight into that sex club thing...there are so many but i also love, the watch scene, any scene in season 3 where Vaughn supposed to b in love with his wife but really shows his love for Syd, and oh u gotta love when she walks into the rotunda and Vaughn just hugs her after she finds out bout her Dad and Project Christmas...i think ive said too much already lol ALL S/V SHIPPER MOMENTS ROCK!!!! :D

Robin said:
My favourite SV moments are as follows:

-the pier scene (A Broken Heart: S1)
-S/V's first hug (The Box Pt. 1: S1)
-S/V at the train station (Almost Thirty Years: S1, this was my all-time favourite especially this line when Sydney asks Vaughn how he found her; "I went to the pier but you weren't there so I went to the observatory but it was closed.  I even went to the palisades and the bluffs but you weren't there either. "But then I remembered you mentioned the train station, Normal people go to their normal jobs)
-S/V's first kiss (Phase One: S2, the fall of SD-6)
-kitchen scene in Double Agent, see I say anymore
-drawer scene (Endgame: S2)

I also enjoyed all SV moments that took place in S3 and S4, I would mention them but it would take too long! :smiley:
[post="1220871"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yep I loved all those, plus here are some more:
The watch scene - it kind of looked like she was trying not to cry
The scene in the Getaway after dinner, after Vaughn got the bad guys, when Vaughn cut her hands loose and helped her up - he so would have kissed her right then and there if there was not the Ariana Kane interruption.
The scene in Almost 30 Yrs, when they were walking through the club in Taipei. It was the first time I saw them really look like a couple. Vaughn was so territorial all of a sudden.
The scene in Crossings- "Come here Syd, Sydney come here." and then later when he started to talk about how they weren't going to make it out of there...
The proposal/Santa Barbara scene in S4 Welcome to Liberty Village.

After last night's episode, I think we're going to have to add the dance at the train station to the long list of moments. :blush: That was one very sweeeeet moment!

Back