Syd and Vaughn

Before Vaughn leaves Lauren (i'm sure he will), i think he should have an affair with Syd. If this h

• They should have a hot steamy affair!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They should wait until after Lauren goes.

• They should kill Lauren first.

• Sydney should have a fling with Sark instead!

• Nothing should happen between them ever again!

• I dunno

• None

• Other

• Total voters

Guest7119

Ensign
i think either they should hav an affair or she should hav a small fling with sark. both would be very good
AMISHA
XXX

I'm sorry but anyone who voted Sydney to have a fling with sark was a bad vote because Sark is evil he is probly the reason Sydney was missing for two years, even through he was in jail remember those earings her mom had you could communitcate through morse code, maybe his watch he could do morse code! I'm not a real sark fan! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :banghead:

I voted for Sark and Sidney too. I'm sorry but Sark has the cutest quotes e.g. "You don't fancy him do you?" lol soz I think i might have gon a bit off topic....ummm yeah anyway...I AM NEW?!?

:Ph34r: KILL :redhair: LAUREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Ph34r:
I h8 her :angry: (n) SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
much. Have an affair first too then kill her and blame it on sumone i dunno!

oh by da way sarks ugly. :D

vaughnsmyguy said:
Oh, that's really respectful of Sark's fans. You know, they could say the same of certain other agents if they chose. Let's be generous toward one another, shall we?
;)

verdantheart said:
vaughnsmyguy said:
Oh, that's really respectful of Sark's fans. You know, they could say the same of certain other agents if they chose. Let's be generous toward one another, shall we?
;)
Whoops sori i can't control myself . neway........................ dats my view i dun mind if sumone says vaughn is ugly (grr) but ok i will b nice. lol.

don't want a affiar, but jsut a kiss is good

then lauren can turn evil, they can kill her or send her off far far away

I would never agree to anyone having an affair on their spouse! It's wrong! If Lauren dies or they get divorced, that's one thing, but to cheat is another. Also, I don't think that Vaughn would be the cheating kind, and Syd the kind to cheat with.

:blink: Message from a Toronto Cracker :blink
:

they should wait til after vaughn and lauren split up bc i really dont think vaughn or syd would be the type to hav an affair! :D

:rolleyes: Mmmm they should wait until after Lauren goes but if they can't wait any longer, I think the next best thing to do is they should kill Lauren (of course by someone else...have no idea yet who would do it??!).

:P

I think Sydney just wouldn't agree to having an affair. Vaughn might be weak enough, but I just don't see Sydney standing for it. She wouldn't be able to live with herself.
-_-

I voted for Nothing should happen between them ever again!... but that's just because I somehow didn't notice the Syd/Sark option. How about both? Nothing ever happens between S/V again, because she's with Sark. :angelic: ;)

As people have mentioned before, I don't think either Syd or Vaughn would have an affair because that's not a part of who they are. It has been shown numerous times that Syd respects V/L's marriage and she doesn't hate them, as she has stated. Vaughn is fiercely loyal and respectful so its unlikely he'll have an affair...him suppressing his feelings is more a Vaughn thing to do. I don't know about Syd and Sark - they seem better as rivals than anything else.

I love the UST. So I'll have a healthy serving of that before S/V get together (if they get together)

jess said:
As people have mentioned before, I don't think either Syd or Vaughn would have an affair because that's not a part of who they are. It has been shown numerous times that Syd respects V/L's marriage and she doesn't hate them, as she has stated. Vaughn is fiercely loyal and respectful so its unlikely he'll have an affair...him suppressing his feelings is more a Vaughn thing to do. I don't know about Syd and Sark - they seem better as rivals than anything else.
You know...I get what you mean and everything...I know the feeling like where people say something that makes the character go completely out of character...but then again it never hurts to *imagine* or hope or wish that something else would happen. If we didn't imagine what could (but probably wouldnt) happen then there wouldn't really be that that that much to say (and *gossip* about). And anyway the people in London haven't seen any episodes with Lauren in, we've just heard of them...

demented_dreamer said:
jess said:
As people have mentioned before, I don't think either Syd or Vaughn would have an affair because that's not a part of who they are.  It has been shown numerous times that Syd respects V/L's marriage and she doesn't hate them, as she has stated.  Vaughn is fiercely loyal and respectful so its unlikely he'll have an affair...him suppressing his feelings is more a Vaughn thing to do.  I don't know about Syd and Sark - they seem better as rivals than anything else.
You know...I get what you mean and everything...I know the feeling like where people say something that makes the character go completely out of character...but then again it never hurts to *imagine* or hope or wish that something else would happen. If we didn't imagine what could (but probably wouldnt) happen then there wouldn't really be that that that much to say (and *gossip* about). And anyway the people in London haven't seen any episodes with Lauren in, we've just heard of them...
Yeah, I agree its nice to imagine and its healthy to dream. I would really like to S/V get back together, as much as everyone else, but for me, I wouldn't like to see character continuity to be the cost imo

Even though we differ in how we wanna see S/V get back together again, we can all agree that we wanna see S/V back together ;)

Back